Will the spider fall at night?

There's a spider on the ceiling right above my pillow and I'm scared to go to bed later... in case it crawls into my mouth at night or my nose...

But I don't wanna kill it either. What should I do? Will it fall on me?

3mo I killed it. That's all folks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Spiders are very smart. You need to see if its poisonous, strips, thickness, etc are signs that it is. Your going to have to kill it. Spiders are more active at night. And if the web is directly on top of you, yes, they can. Once you get rid of the spider, find its cobwebs and get rid of it. Clean your house. And look around for cracks and ways it could have got in.

It's not poisonous... Would it be smart enough to stay away from me? lol

@Asker if it's scared of you maybe. But that will give it more of a reason to attack you. I should know, I deal with them all the time. Some even jump if your not careful. Either way, either be scared all night or suck it up and kill it. Get something.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Why don't you just put a cup over it and then slide a paper between the cup and the ceiling, then release it outside?

tooooo much work and precision

I killed it. Marry me

ahaha okok, killing is another option. Which I usually opt against because that means I'll have to clean up all the nastyguts and all but desperate times call for desperate measures.
      Now you can sleep in safety. :P

• Lol
    Do you sleep with your mouth open?

• smash it with a swiffer sweeper
    or just wait until it crawls into your ear at night

• Kill it or you'll end up eating it

What Guys Said 8

• Dont chu wanna be the next spiderman dat get all dem busty HAWT white chix? The fall of the spider will be the beginning of fallen in LUV 👄💋

• Yeah he will crawl up your nose

• Take a book. Aim and toss it towards the ceiling.
    Bam! New spider grafitti on the wall.

• That spider is just a distraction paid for by the Ants.

• It will def come down on you

lol...

seriously tho last night it was in some other corner, and when I woke up it was above me this morning :(

Yes lol... it will no doubt spring a web and dangle in front of you.. garanteed. Or even bite you at night. If you wake up with two bumps side by side, its a spider bite.. so you slept with it in a corner.. def asking for it lol

• kill it ya pussy

• Jut grab it and put it outside

I might fucking kill it it's a daddylonglegs i think

It's time to Burn your house bro...

• Just kill it lol