Who here likes to talk about random car related stuff?

I'm bored and watching old gymkhanas, drifts, disgracing, offroad
god I'm bored
anyone interested?
ken block are you there?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol dude, cars are my freakin' *life*. Ratrods are pretty much my only hobby that's purely a hobby. I'm actually fully trained on mechanical, electrical and body work on basically any non-hybrid model, and I totally thought I was going to take over my father's shop when he retired (although life turned out to have other plans for me).

The mho thread on this one will give you a sense of that ahah
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1885960-i-m-stoned-as-shit-stuck-in-rural-connecticut-how-to-kill-5-hours

I don't *love* gymkhana -- only because it's a bit too much about memorizing the course, and a bit not enough about actual skill (although obviously you need a certain level of skill). But, if you wanna talk about throwing together totally illegal ratrods out of pieces of machinery that were absolutely never meant to go with one another? Fuck yeah!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Not me sir!

• Lol sorry I don't know shit about cars really the only thing I know is when I see a 1967 Chevy Impala

• All I know how to do is replace a door. And Im going to have to learn how to replace a speedometer because it stopped working x. x shit car

• i dont get how people know what kind of car is what. i also dont get how people know what kind of dog is what... like the names? i guess some people know their dogs like others know their cars? hahah

• "Obama can't gymkhana"

Gotta love a bit of Block. Dude's amazing.

Marry me 😂

@Kaylyne I would LOVE to be a co-driver... always fancied having a go. There's amateur night rallys around here, me and the boyfriend have been considering getting a little banger and having a go :)

@TakeMaker Rather you than me that's all I can say, but of course if you do have a go then I wish you both all the luck in the world.
      I have absolutely no idea at all how the hell my dad's co driver (they've been together as a team virtually for all of 35yrs) does it, he either has a few things very loose up top, or he has the biggest pair of balls any man could ever have.
      I do of course have to say that I naturally think my dad is the very best in the world. :)

• Sometimes I watch drifting videos.
    I think that's what it's called

• My dad just taught me how to change a tire ayeee

• I do man.. I love my car, he's my husband

What Guys Said 12

• Favorite cars?

BMW M3 GTR (Bavarian cream)
    Chevrolet Corvette (the legendary mean ass classic)
    McLaren F1 (looks so awesome, races faster)
    Ford Mustang (Stylish and Imposing)
    Renault Logan (it's cheap)
    Audi R8 (awesome looks)
    McLaren 570S (absolute eye candy)

It's also surprisong gals here seem to be more knowledgeable. Lol

• I do love talking about car related stuff but I'm kind of rusty there too... vagaries of life lol

• I like to. Cars are a rare subject on here as well as any discussions related to automobiles.

• Block is cool and all, but the whole obnoxious dudebro "YEAAHHHHHHH EXTREME!!!" image that came with it was really annoying.

You ever watch that Fat and Furious on TLC? They've built some awesome cars on there.

Okay I know the dude bro thing seems corny
      But Block is an actual nice human being though
      So forgiven
      And to the second one no

• I enjoy such a subject. I am not exactly a mechanic in the experience level but I do like to discuss it when I see someone with a nice vehicle and get to asking where they got it, whats under the hood and such

• I only talk about motorcycle related stuff..

• I like blue cars.

• I do at times

• not really a car person

• I like classic cars, like very old ones that have been restored and kept nice.

Cool
      Got any stories

Just practice and don't be nervous
      It isn't hard

Alright thank you, yeah I aced the online practice test.

• I would if I knew a lot about it lol. Lifting or music is where I'm good at 😏

• Suh dud

Breh do you even hoon?

bro, its just two people.

Nah man
      It's never just two
      When you've had a friend die you'll understand
      Somethings you don't play with, human life is one
      You can go fast and have fun but that ain't the way