People with tattoos and zero pain tolerance, how bad is it?

I know everyone has different ideas of how painful something is. But is there anyone out there that has a tattoo and can't tolerate pain? How bad did it hurt?

I want to get a tiny tattoo but the only thing that's stopping me is the pain. I'm something that cries when getting a paper cut :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Really depends on where you get it

Speaking for myself... I don't really do well with pain, but it's a very tolerable pain... esp if it's something small, knowing the pain will only be temporary

Most Helpful Girl

• Where do you want the tattoo. Tattoo pain and paper cut pain are way different lmfao. I cry getting paper cuts also and I didn't feel my tattoos really and some of them are big and in sensitive places. It's more like a burn rather than pain honestly. Going in the sun after getting a tattoo is about the worst part.

I want to get a small one on my wrist

Eh it'll be unpleasant but it's manageable. Just distract yourself, don't watch him doing it (:

What Guys Said 2

• A paper cut is worse cuz its long lasting pain and burns lol. Depending where you want it the tattoo could hurt a lot of little.

• Tiny, where are you getting this 'tiny' tat? I took a buddy to get one on his wrist (doesn't seem like a fun place to get stabbed 10000 times). He wasn't enjoying life haha.

If you LITERALLY cry when you get a papercut, I don't think you want one.

I'm sorry but your friend sounds like a poon. 😂😂😂

@Lyndsielee666 Haha maybe, it was 3-4 hours so I think it got numb towards the end

What Girls Said 1

• I can't. I pass out at needles or even seeing my own blood.
    But it's not that bad. Just feels like scratching. If you bring lollies with you it'll keep your blood sugar up and makes it bearable as your minds not on it