Guys, what do u find attractive in a girl?

height? Hair? Body? ETC.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean physically? Well, I'm really into Asian girls (though some black and white girls are also pretty). The most important thing for me is that she's got a cute face. I don't like "gorgeous" or "hot" women, I specifically love cute girls if you know what I mean. Models or porn stars don't turn me on so much. I get turned on by typical girl-next-door type of girls.
    I love smallish, almond-shaped eyes (hence my love for Asian ladies ;-)) and straight hair. The straighter, the better hehe ;-).
    I also really like the type of noses that point upwards a little bit... I don't know what you call them in English.
    As for body structure, I like it when a girl is rather short (5'1''-5'4'') and her body is kind of "tender" (or "fragile" I guess). For example I'm not into white girls who are built kind of sturdy with big bones etc., even if they're skinny.
    Boobs: I love B's and C's but I'm not super picky there.
    Everything else doesn't matter. I really don't care about details (except from the face). For example when girls on GaG ask about preferences for how the pussy should look... I honestly couldn't care less. Fine with anything ;-).

By the way: these are my physical preferences for a long-term girlfriend.
      For a one-night-stand or a fuck-buddy (both of which I've never had), my expectations are much lower. In those cases: as long as she looks healthy, it's fine by me.

What Guys Said 20

• Tons of things obviously. Eyes for one. My wife has green eyes but besides the eye color there is something soft the way an interested women looks at a guy. Hair, nice curves and the obvious feminine features.

• Her ability to communicate, her ability to have a understanding, how good is she in finances / other stuff.

Everything else is irrelevant (at least to me).

• Well, my answer is going to be very odd, unless you are interested in knowing that.

• Intimately: Her mind. Her personality. Her beliefs. Her soul. Her smarts. Her organizational skills.

Physically: Her height. Her bust. Her bust. Her mouth. Her teeth. Her boobs. Her soft skin. The way her hair smells like fresh 'n clean shampoo. Her clothes. Her voice.

• I like girls who are around 5'6"
    Have healthy clean hair, preferably curly hair
    A thin body with tan skin
    And who have nice smiles

That's about it

• Short, medium hair preferably blonde or brown, brown or hazel green eyes, average sized boobs so like a C or D cup and a nice butt and legs.

• I'll admit a cute face doesn't have to look like a dam victoria secret model but cute to me and fun person to be around with a great heart and personality someone who respects everyone.

• Her tail for sure

• her thinking, her maturity, her face, her body.

• my cock.

• Face. body. hair. and her smell

• Face & body, her height doesn't matter if she isn't more than 6.0 :D

• Intelligence, I'm a personality man!

• Eyes
    Legs
    Foot

• I love the belly because it's soo hot and sexy

• I find you attractive

• Boobs thats all

• Her heart and the love she can give to me... i have had only one girl who opened her heart to me and boy was it the best feeling in my life... i'm still with her and feel lucky to be at her side.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more