Have you travelled a lot?

Just curious about people's experiences on this site, have you travelled far away before? And if so, comment where and why you did, it can be domestic, international or whatever

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been all up and down the east coast of the us. I've been out west a couple times too but just to California, Arizona, and Utah. And lived in Missouri and Illinois for a few months haha. I've also been to Canada, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Italy, Ireland... I think that's it. My family has always been big on family vacations and letting me and my sister go on trips.😊

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm from New York and here are the places I've visited:

USA: San Diego, CA, La Jolla, CA, Carlsbad, CA, Seattle, WA, Philadelphia, PA, traveled all over the state of Connecticut and New Jersey

Europe: Madrid, Spain, Seville, Spain, Granada, Spain, Barcelona, Spain, Paris, France, Amsterdam, Holland, Vienna, Austria, Florence, Italy, Pisa, Italy, Rome, Italy, Vatican City

Canada: Toronta, ON, Niagara Falls, & Vancouver, BC

What Girls Said 8

• Mostly around the USA, where I have Resided in a few Different States.
    However, back in 2010, I got myself a Passport and I then Began a New Journey of Traveling over to Egypt, London, Switzerland and Istanbul, Turkey.
    With Egypt, I had Married a Man who had Found me on FB and Ended Up... Residing with Him and his Family for awhile.
    Good luck and Great question, @Somewhat_Normal. xx

Thank you for the Like, hun. xx

Thanks :)

So welcome. xxoo

• Not too many. I have a list that I would like to plan out..
    So far... All east coast of the states. I drove through a few times. Stopped to tour- Pa, Boston (Mass.), Conn. Virginia, NJ, RI, Fl. Maryland, Georgia, Chicago (Ill.)
    West- calif. Hawaii
    Not sure if I missed any.
    Outside of US-
    Canada, Brazil, Japan, Tibei, England, HK, China,

• I've travelled all over the globe since I was a baby. I come from a very fortunate family, and we were able to do all sorts of vacations. Since living on my own, however, I've traveled much less.

• Nope, not a lot. I did go to my country which is in South Asia for a visit. I was 16 at the time and it was the first time I traveled somewhere that far all by myself.

• lived in 3 countries and 2 states
    vacationed in 2 countries and 3 states
    so not a lot
    especially as of late, but i'm hoping to later this year

• I am an Aussie from Melbourne and I have been travelling heaps:
    Domestic: Adelaide, Lower Light, Hobart, Richmond (TAS), Port Arthur, Eaglehawk Neck, Sydney, Canberra, Cairns, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Brisbane, Fremantle.
    International: France, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, China, Italy, Spain and New Zealand

• I dont sadly

Oh really? Damn that kinda sucks, do you plan on going places later?

When I have a career that pays enough for it

I understand that, I've gone to a few places but definitely not because of my own money. When I'm earning I'd also like to go somewhere, independently

• Nicaragua, Spain, New york, Italy
    And Boston

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, I would say I have traveled quite a lot. Both of my parents love traveling, so we also traveled a lot when I still lived at home.
    I have been to almost every bigger city and every region in my country. However, Switzerland isn't very big so that's not so hard to do ;-).
    Internationally, I have been to: Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Italy, Spain, Greece, France, England, Scotland, Netherlands, Finland, US, Costa Rica, Egypt, Bali (Indonesia), Hong Kong, South Korea and Japan.
    I have also lived in two foreign countries (US and South Korea).
    Within the US, I have traveled quite extensively. I have been to every state on both coasts and every state in the south. I'm still missing the northern states though (Montana, Idaho, Dakotas etc.) and I'm also missing Hawaii and Alaska. My goal is to have visited all 50 states eventually ;-).

At the moment I don't have so much money because I'm still at University but I've been saving up to go traveling again. This coming winter I'm probably visiting Iceland for 2 weeks and next summer I will get married, so there's going to be a big honeymoon trip (but we don't know yet where we should go).

• Not really. I've "passed through" a lot of countries but I wouldn't consider it "travelling" unless I have at least a month to each of those places.

• I've travelled to the east coast twice from the west coast for DisneyWorld and Boston's history and good lobster. When I was two my family travelled to Holland, England and Scotland to get my family's Scottish clan and coat of arms.

• mostly international i been to USA , Germany , Persia , Netherlands, Dubai , turkey , Paris, etc