What is your problem at the moment?

What is your problem at the moment?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't figure out how to make girls I speak to via text interested in meeting up and have them sexually interested in me. Girls often want guys to take the first step when it comes to dating and sex, but I really don't know how to do it. :/

for example girls I meet on Tinder or in a club and we have exchanged numbers.

That is bugging me. Seeing that my friends do not have trouble with it at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh honey child I have two (I'm taking this opportunity to vent a second... also I realize the irony of the first thing I'm about to say).

Just got back from vacation with my fiance and his parents. His parents paid for everything - which was beyond generous and kind of them. Which makes me feel awful for not having had much fun. His parents fought almost all trip. They called each other idiots and his dad told his mom to "stop acting like she's in college" even though she was making an extremely valid point and turned out to be 100% correct (except she then proceeded to rub it in his face). It was entire week of walking on eggshells to try not to disrupt them and set them off. Plus his dad decided all of a sudden that because I am now joining the family, he can stop "being nice" to me and then proceeded to kick me repeatedly in the shin under the table at dinner. I am 5'4 and 105 lbs. He is 6'3 and about 300. He did not make adjustments for this; nor did he stop when I told him to. I have fucking blue and green bruises on my shin now. They also decided it would be a good idea to talk about how my dad "must regret having children when he did" because apparently it's appropriate to tell the future wife of your son that her father "must" regret her being born. And then get angry when she tries to defend her family. (I am the apple of my father's eye. So I know he does not regret me. Just extremely pissed me off that they'd say that).

Also... thing number two... my cat was supposed to go in for her spay this morning, but the rule is not to let them eat for 12 hours prior to surgery so I specifically didn't give her food and put her in the bathroom. Woke up this morning to discover that my sister had gotten up after I went to bed and put food out for her so now I have to reschedule (had to pay a fee for rescheduling so late) and I work every day for the next two weeks and I got up super early for nothing so now I'm salty af.

There. Those are my things.

What Guys Said 13

• A leprechaun won't give me it's good -_-.

• I can't decide on what to study at university ;-;

• Main annoyance...

The plants and trees are beginning to release pollen in my area. Preparing for fall I suppose. Allergies shall soon kick in. XD

• I dont know what is the next to do in my life

• procrastinating way too much

• My life

• Hmm i have cataract on my left eye
    plan to have surgery next month. Or October

• There is a problem my PDF file

• overthinking too much.

• to be blunt: a shitty sex life and no love life :/ whats yours?

• I have a boner

• So many beautiful women, but born with an ugly face and have a huge sexual drive :(

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• No time to travel, I'm exhausted and run down from working all the time, and all I want to do is crawl into my bed. :P

• I'm dealing with a stomach bug and my lower back has been hurting for weeks because I think I hurt my Sciatic nerve.

• I can't sleep and I have a huge day ahead of me tomorrow :/

• My stomach hurts and I don't know if it's anxiety, menstrual related, or what.

• Nothing surprisingly.

• I need to move very soon because of university.
    And I have yet found a place to live in.
    And I am worried of the expences and the fact I have to live on my own.

• My problem at the moment is some fines I have to pay.

• Feelings. 😂

• Lack of money.

• People going on mytakes and not reading it and spurring bullshit that doesn't make sense.

• My migrane and lack of sleep and nausea

• A lot of things. It's too complicated to explain

• I'm being annoying to people around me these days and I'm distancing some people from my life

• A certain slow replier 😐 You know who you are.

• I can't sleep I have a very bad headache and I can't stop thinking about my cousin thats in a coma

• Dealing with an ex and my dog got into a really bad accident last night

• Met a cute guy at a one day CPR class probably won't see him again.

• Building my own business. And dating. haha