Why am I attracted to black guys if I don't like them?

So, I am a black girl and all that I've dated have been black guys. I decided last month to not date them anymore, because a lot of their personalities are a huge turn off to me. But, every time I find a guy of another race attractive, I find them unattractive the next day and I had a crush on this nonwhite Latino guy in my class, who I thought was cute but when he asked me out, I felt weird and turned him down. I don't even want black guys anymore, but I keep just dating them.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You change change what your attracted to. I knew guys that I could not stand that I found attractive. There are plenty of good black guys though it just depends on where you look. Most of my black friends are of the more nerdy variety quite a few are very attractive and put together.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe you have a thing for dark skinned guys

• Typical "(Under 18)" post.

• Try to find good black man in another cities or go to church a lot of black or races men there

What Girls Said 2

• You can notice attractiveness even in people with the worst personalities.

• Huh?

Basically, I've decided to stop dating black guys because I dislike their personalities.. but when other races ask me out, I feel uncomfortable