Do You Like Making Fun Of Movies You Think Are Bad, Which Bad Movies Do You Like To Make Fun Of?

I Seen A Lot Of People Like Making Fun Of Movies They Think Are Bad

Most Helpful Guy

• Commando, Scream, The Room and many others I can't remember now.

What Girls Said 1

• Any fake looking horror movie (the few I have watched since I'm not a fan). Oh and Freddie Got Fingered and Dude where's My Car. Horrible horrible movies.

What Guys Said 6

• Hmmm... a little? Not really though. A "bad" movie is likely deemed that way by me because I don't want to see it, not because I watched it and decided I didn't like it. I guess that opens me up for some criticism, but it is what it is. I usually wait to hear something is good before checking it out. I'm VERY picky about movies. I don't have a ton of free time, so I don't like to waste 2 hours unless I'm pretty sure I'll like it. Like I could never be a movie critic for a living, I can't just watch any movie start to finish and then just say it was good or bad, I need to be into it the whole time or I'm out QUICK. I probably just have a rotation of like 50-60 movies that I'll just watch over and over for the rest of my life. MAYBE that rotation grows to 100 movies by the time I'm dead and gone. To me, 98% of all movies are just unwatchable, haha. Plus I pretty much only like comedies with only a few exceptions, so most genres are already pretty much ruled out. I don't have the attention span for movies, really😂😂😂

• I occasionally poke fun at the Japanese horror movies like the Godzilla flicks. I also really dislike the American psycho killer/slasher flicks that always involve camp counselors alone at an old camp, running around in their underwear and having sex before they get chain sawed to death.

• Every time I watch fast and furious I do my impression of Vin Diesel where I just say meathead stuff and talk abut Letty

Birddemic See if you can finish the movie

• i like spoof movies. have you seen super fast.

• Man if steel
    And the notebook... mostly just to piss off the girl im watching it with

• I don't remember ever making fun of movies, but i have criticized how shitty they were, many times, some times i even ask to my self "how can they make such bad movie, and not notice it".

(btw, why is my name tagged, do i know you? o. o)