Guys, Is it bad for adult women to go after teenage boys?

What is your opinion guys? on a serious note how do you see it.

27

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is under 18 it is child molestation. And should be treated as such

You are apparently clueless. Quite a few states 16 is legal no matter the age difference. In a few Mexican states (she didn't mention where she is from) it's 12. In Saudi Arabia age is no object.

@fuqthegovt the truth is, this is purely theoretic, and as all of my children are over 18, it's also mute. As for premeditation, it takes an actual plan and an individual target.

Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 26

• <18 no way. Corrupt one who isn't ready, no way. you mean like 18 yr old and you are 45+ and there are sparks? they are really immature at that age in general. the woman is probably looking to get that thrill of youth again, ok fine, and he wants experience... I'm sure he'd enjoy it.

obviously a short term thing right, just a thrill of youth for her and a fling for him? when he's 60, she's 90, so that not so good. When 18 I felt strongly for some older women (I always found them more attractive) and would have been thrilled to even get a kiss or a hug and you are talking more I'm sure.

Is it bad... you'll go to hell for eternity if you do... Just kidding... kinda. his mom may not like it, your kids may go into shock, your husband may not approve, blah blah... socially, not so good. I doubt it will look good on CNN or in front of the church congregation, or at the rotary club.

If you can stand up in front of your audience of friends and such if/when he brags about it and be ok with it, it is your life... you have some needs going on... You are doing that for a reason... maybe it is worth exploring what that is and if there is a healthier way to fill that void? Are you really emotionally hurt, just having a hard time finding a man, or someting else?

Personally, I think it is extreme. Then again, in WWII what age of women were those young boys lining up to have sex with in droves? probably older women or whatever woman they can find. Not unheard of.

• so lets say a 45 year going after teenage boys? i mean it's illegal to an extent if the guy is under 18 and otherwise it does seem a little improper

Depends on the state. Sometimes 16 is legal and no age gap provision.

@fuqthegovt true. still seems sketchy to me for a 16 year old (high schooler) to be romantically involved with a person almost 50

Eh to each their own. If she wants to try to beat Anna Nicole Smith's or any of Hugh Hefner's bimbos' records in the hope of getting a mention in their will I say let them try.

• Is it bad for adult women to go after teenage girls?
    Is it bad for adult men to go after teenage girls?
    Is it bad for adult men to go after teenage guys?

I wouldn't advise to do it.

• I don't think it's bad. If they feel that they are right for each other and would make a great couple then let them be together. If they can be happy together then good for them. There are all kinds of couples out there. Some with a 20+ age difference. Things seem to work out for them.

• I don't see a problem, it's what you like. If the boys you go after want it too, good for you. I just think that you have to be more patient with them, but I'm sure you know that already.

• Is it bad? No. Is it unusual? Yes. Yes it is.

• I was with a 36 year old when I was 16

looking back it was great, with her teaching me so much about women and sex.

hypocritically, If my son had the same deal when he was 16, I would have wanted to maul the woman

• As long as it is legal and you are not looking for a long term relationship then it is fine. It could be fun, but be prepared for how your friends/society will view it.

• Well

Uhh

Yeah

Like there's no what-if it's just bad

• Well depends what you mean by adult, but if they are like +30 then yeah its pretty fucking bad.

• Its wrong especially at your age despite society and it's false projections young men are not invincible although they like to act that way despite the way they act they should be loved along with the mistakes that they make you are simply are preying on them is a simple worry that people should assume and have at that stage of life that they are in.

They need to date people of their own age not society not tell each other its none of their business if its legal and prey on their future before they even start to have a future just because society thinks they are expendable.

• Don't do that!

• I think it is actually good and I like them. Do you have someone in mind though?

• If they are above the legal age.

• I don't see why anyone else cares when it's none of their business so should keep their nose out of it. I still prefer teenagers myself so if women want to be cougars I say let them.

uh lol it is people's business if the teenager is under 18 because it's illegal. that's straight pedophilia

@wtfomg2222 You don't need to be an 18+ adult to give consent for sex, to drive, and several other things. And that's not even including overseas. Check various state laws if you think I'm full of it. Don't confuse signing up to be a porn star (17-18+ everywhere otherwise it's child porn, the rest of the world all porn is illegal) and simply giving consent for sex off-camera (anywhere from 12-18 not counting the Middle East) as the same things.

Still fucked up tho lol

• No teenage boy would disagree

• Sorry, but considering your age, to me that sounds like pedophilia...

• Yes its bad you can go to jail and its just weird.

Depends on where she is. In 9 states 16 is legal no matter what the age difference is. It's 12 in rural Mexico.

@fuqthegovt I would be creeped out if a 45 year old woman wanted me, that is gross in my opinion, also she would likely be dead by the time I reach 50 years old so it would be sad if they did love eachother.

• No that's pedophilia gross

• pretty sick.

• I fucked a 45 years old woman when i was 16 it was the best experience ever

How did that happen?

Show yourself so i can message you and then you can go back to anonymous.

I just did, i now like your new post

• Yes, it is perverse.

• I really like mature women. I would be thrilled.

• It would be frowned upon by society but as long as they are of legal age and it's just sex then I guess it's OK

• I see it as weird, but I honestly don't see the problem with it. Fact is, most teenage boys would be quite okay having meaningless physical sex with an older woman. I know I would have, at that age.

• Whatever two concenting adults of legal age d9 in the bedroom is non of my buisness