Are you being spied on at work?

I am. In my classroom there are two CCTV cameras. I hope the principal never caught me when I'm being lazy 😂Are you being spied on at work?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Yikes that's awful! Both my sister and my mother are teachers and have cameras in the hallways of their schools but not in the classrooms that's nuts. I hope they would use the budget for something other than driving the teachers crazy.

I know right. Sometimes I have to think twice when I wanna yawn lol

What Guys Said 16

• My company installs security camera systems, and I am the one who designs and configures them. I can be pretty sure that no one is spying on me...

• Nope I do the monitoring 😜. Although I'm waking around a building site in a bright orange jacket and white helmet so... If you caught by me sexing ur girl or smth you're an idiot.

• That looks like a dummy cam lol

• See this question I posted a while back,
    Short answer,
    I got more to complain than you do because it doesn't involve an employee/employeer but rather a random stranger coming out of the woods
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2016434-something-is-happening-at-work-i-m-actually-very-worried

• Those camera are in EVERY classroom that i sub in, but to be honest I'm not so sure if they are on or not. :-P

• Unfortunately - yes, I never liked cameras on my workplace :(

• No camera, my boss was most of the times within 3 meters from me. Sometimes only 1.5 m

• Lmao where do you teach in a juvenile delinquent place? 😂

• Are you teaching in a maximum security prison? Doesn't look like any classroom I've been in lol

Private homeschool 😂😂😂

Yes and I feel like I'm being watched every day lol

Lmao. We had a camera like that at my old work place and I later found out it was even running footage. Just flash em your teddys when no one is looking to find out. It totally won't end bad.

• Its not spying as long as there's no cameras in the toilets

• here's your answer

https://youtu.be/NjuhdKUH6U4

• I think they are not used to spy your laziness, but for other things like your safety.

• Yes, we have cameras everywhere.

• tons of cameras. Under surveillance everywhere i go at work.

• It's everywhere these days, just hope they don't think they can put them in bathrooms next

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Is it spying if I work security and my department monitors the cameras I'm recorded with? Lol

• It's common practice now in business to monitor what's going on in the work place both for the safety of the customer and the employee. Cameras are also located above cash drawers to keep clerks with sticky fingers honest.

• i was

• no, it's forbidden