What is a problem your local community faces? what is a problem your country faces? how do you feel these things can be changed/and or fixed?

What Girls Said 1

• Rape
    By killing hormones

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think my community faces any problems.
    I also don't think my country faces a lot of problems but one problem might be the increasingly dense population. Switzerland is very popular among foreigners for its supreme safety, it's high wages, low unemployment rate etc. But this popularity is both boon and bane at the same time. It's good for the economy that so many people want to come here but it's also a big challenge for the public infrastructure (public transport is extremely important here) and rents/property prices are constantly increasing. Buying your own house is almost not possible anymore. And the increasing population size also creates urban sprawling, so that in some regions, there's no real countryside anymore because every village turns into a small town.