Guys, do you ever like smelling your girl's bra after she takes it off?

I don't care what size boobs she has, the scent they leave in her bra is intoxicating. Have you ever smelled your gf's/wife's bra after she's worn it all day? And what was the scent like to you?

#BeautyofBoobs

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I've smelled my gf's bras before. I remember with this one girlfriend when we first started having sex she came over to my place and we did it. And she purposely left her bra behind when she left. I loved the way it smelled.

What Girls Said 11

• That's a good sign of biological compatablity liking the smell of her sweat.

• I had no idea this was a thing, lol. I know that some guys like to sniff worn panties. Bras are a little less gross so it's cool I guess. He should probably ask first though.

• My boyfriend said no due to the fact that his nose is fucked up and not able to smell things well. :D

• I was in a long term relationship with a guy that liked to do that. He would always politely ask, so I said ok.

• I've smelled my own before of that counts lmao

• hmm i don't know if i want to relay this information to him or not

• Ewwwwwwww

• Wtf ? Who would to that seriously 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• I'd assume it smells the same as her tshirt. I've definitely cuddled with guys' shirts.

• That's a little odd

• That is weird

What Guys Said 10

• I love taking my girlfriend bra off but I'll admit I've never smelled it afterwards. Now I smell her hair like all the time but her bra? I've never done that... now your gonna make me do it aren't you? LOL

• Always, pheromones are all locked up in that.

If you love someone deeply you will want to smother yourself in all of their smells

• I've never felt the desire to do that. In that scenario, my attention is more on the bewbs themselves.

• I don't recall ever doing that, but it wouldn't bother me to do so. When I'm with someone I love taking in her scent.

• Well my girlfriend barely ever wears bras, so the chances of me smelling it is slim

On top of that, I don't really care to smell it, so it probably won't happen

• We are atracted to the scent of our partner so its just normal.

• Perhaps, when I think she won't ever know.

• I've never done that. Im not against it but its definitely different.

• Never smell it. Is there something special about it?

Why, the smell of course.

Curiosity:
      Do you think a transsexual that already developed natural boobs can give the same effect?
      Hmm.
      Interesting question.

Hmmmmm. Not sure. Maybe not because the pheromones aren't the same?

• Yeah and it mostly smelled like perfume from her