What year was the worst year of your life and why?

I think this year is the worst year of my life. Everything just keeps getting worse and worse.

Most Helpful Guy

• 2006.
    -found out the girl i was going to propose to cheated on me... then lied about it for over a month
    -had a serious accident and injury which left me unable to play most sports i love
    -my closest uncle died from cancer. it was even worse because he hardly told anyone outside of his immediate family so we didn't get a chance to sort of say goodbye

Most Helpful Girl

• 07. I was puree pressured into losing my virginity when I didn't want too. Four of my friends died months apart. I was being physically and mentally abused at home.

I'm so sorry to hear that

What Guys Said 9

• For me, 2014.
    For the world, I think the worst and most dangerous years were 2013-2014. I say this because if you were having a seizure in 2013, people would think you are doing the harlem shake and join you, unaware that you are having a seizure and therefore not helping you. In 2014, if you were having a seizure, people would still think you are doing the harlem shake, but instead of joining you, they would KICK you because the harlem shake was so 1 year ago.

• 2014
    My father died and some investment still run.
    I lost very much money I found I was in bad cycle.
    So I quited from my job. Now bassically the loss come back but the wound is still painful.
    Now think about life more, So I think it is lucky jumping out from bad cycle.
    Hummm however I treasure now I have first others are not important.
    I may not go back cause now is not bad after all.

• Around 13 or 14. It finally sunk in that I didn't have any friends back then.

• 2005-2008

Joined a new school where I was bullied relentlessly, no friends and no support from anyone, grades plummeted and I lost confidence I've never been able to regain.

• well. i think every year was the worst but some were very very worst

• 2012
    World didn't end..

• thats highly private but there is class action litigation pending i'll just say that

• me too

• 2000- 2006 were shit. Especially 2000, 2001 and 2006.

What Girls Said 9

• I believe back in 2012 when I was in Egypt with my Husband, whom I had just Married.. Through some Good times, there was Bad and Sad times.
    And when back in the States, our own State of a Situation that Ended to be More 'Bad and Sad,' Caused us to have a Rocky Relationship from thence Forth.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• 2013
    - My grampy died of cancer
    -My mom died of cancer
    -My uncle died (in front of me)
    -I was forced out of a private school I really enjoyed (I came forward about bullying and the school told me if I didn't delete my video about it I'd be asked to leave)
    -I started school at a place where I was viciously bullied in elementary school (causing me to transfer to said private school)
    -Got pneumonia
    Yeah 2013 wasn't a highlight for me

• Haha, jeez, I have a couple years that aren't too great for various personal reasons. Last year wasn't fantastic for health concerns.

• Probably this year. So many of my friends have died it's ridiculous

• Pick any year between 2007 and 2012

• Worst years:
    The years between 12-15
    First year of grad school

• Junior year because I felt hopeless

• 2012 and 2010 because it was really messed up

• Every school year past 6th grade. It's a god damn fight for survival without losing my mind.