I want to celebrate my birthday alone what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• buy a small cake and one candle and take it in your room light the candle, put it on the cake and celebrate your birthday

Most Helpful Girl

• Is there a city event going on that weekend? Like a market or fair? I like to go exploring that, or a new part of town. Then you can treat yourself to a nice lunch or dinner, maybe get a small cake or ice cream, or anything you want. Maybe come home and watch your favorite movie or find one you haven't seen that you've always wanted to watch.

I've actually done that on my birthday a few times. I didn't want a party or get together that year.

I'll search if there's an event in my city on my birthday that would be helpful.. Im also planning to watch suicide squad on theater by myself.. Tanx

There you go! I hope you have an amazing birthday!

What Guys Said 3

• A botle of quality alchol a good list of songs depends on your mood , cigarette.

• cry under your bed.

A good cry may help to relief stress.. Noted..

• Why do you want to do that, just curious?

Well I just want to have a MeDay and I want it to be simple.

But you could have a me day any other day, why your birthday?

What Girls Said 2

• Watch movies you like. Do any hobbies you enjoy. Treat yourself to a delicious dinner.

• Open a bottle of wine, have a bath, eat chocolates, watch chick flicks in pajamas.