Is it wrong that I like girls more?

And by "like", I mean much more than looking cute/pretty/hot. I typically respect them more. They seem to often be more intelligent, and quite commonly more mature, than guys of their age.

I also love girls personalities. I like the way they "feel". Tons of guys are fun, but girls more often and in more ways.

Another factor is myself being a very curious person. Girls are infamously more complicated than guys, which makes things harder, but more interesting.

I've never had a girlfriend, but have talked to plenty of girls casually, and like to chat with them more than with guys. Talking to girls seems to feel more comfortable, or something.

I know I'm going to get a lot of garbage from saying this, but it's still true, and something I've been meaning to share for some time. What's your opinion?

3mo I respect guys, too. Just not quite as much.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you're suppose to enjoy female companionship.

What Girls Said 1

• I dont get this? You sound like a straight guy, so why would you get "a lot of garbage"?

I mostly figured guys would call me a "white knight" or whatever for yet again the umpteenth time...

What Guys Said 4

• respecting men and women equally would be a nice thing. to respect girls more than guys is just stupid.

• No your supposed to like both, i enjoy the company of both as friends.

• No I dont think its wrong at all

• Get a girlfriend then you'll really appreciate them but be careful because once you're in a relationship things change for better or worse