I'm oddly unhappy of what I've become as an adult?

I don't know I wish I could go back in do somethings over, I hate that feeling. I keep wishing I could do it all over again. But at the sametime I'm happy, but unsatisfied lol. I'm the most happy unsatisfied person in the world right now. Feels like my lifes a wreck, but i dont mind because there is a possibility it might get better, I still want to improve and follow dreams, but I also feel lost.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, what is bothering you so much? What can you do to improve those areas of weakness/concern/bother?

Just my general attitude as an adult.

Oh I definitely slack off, but I hate what I've become as far as slacking off, like I used to be very upbeat, like I used to want to stay fit and now I don't work im job hoping and trying to find work. Getting lazy and basically just wasting away. It's cr say how fast my attitude has changed about life, I still want start building myself back up tho. I'm only 22 I guess I got all the time in the world.

You have plenty of time. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 22... You have a lot of time to change course and try different things if what you're doing now is killing you.

What Girls Said 1

• Thanks for sharing. Is there a question?

No i guess I don't know I guess I'm asking if anyone feels the same

I find when I'm feeling down or sad or lost I set a goal to do something and aggressively pursue it. Often going to the gym helps too. A good cardio workout releases endorphins that are better than a drug high and no side effects. Good luck.

What Guys Said 4

• Broccoli helps. You still got some time to fix yourself up.

• Well.. I dont really feel like an adult lol.. I thibk of myself as like 17,..

• thats just a bump, soon it'll get better

• Your still young, its not to late to change things

Yea true, I wonder why I always have regretts tho wtf. Like back tracking all the time.