Do you get scared by the thought of becoming 30?

Im 21 and in about 8.9 years I'm gonna be 30 years old.. Thats short, Im gonna be 30 soon, by that aged everything is different, my parents might not here be anymore, I might have nothing in life. I consider 30 to be the age to be stable lel, might not be the case.

• Yes i do
  • No not really. I have bright future ahead
  • Sometimes

Most Helpful Girl

• when i was 29 i freaked out a little a few weeks before my 30th
    but once i actually turned 30 it was just whatever

Most Helpful Guy

• Been there, done that. It was just like any other day for me when I turned 30. I've been fortunate enough to get better as I've aged. When I was your age, I still looked like I was a teenager and I was really skinny back then. Girls didn't really pay me any mind back then.

What Girls Said 2

• No actually I'm not scared of getting older. It's a privilege to be able to see the wrinkles in our face and our age increasing. Not everyone is lucky enough to see it.

• No, I've never had an issue with aging. Think of it like leveling up; you gain more knowledge, experiences and such to become a better person.

What Guys Said 6

• Sometimes, but I still have 7 years and some months before I'm 30, maybe I'll change my mind in the future and the thought of it won't have the same effect.

• i turn thirty in eleven days. the economy is about to tank hard in the next few months to two years so be ready to under achieve kid. the sum of all fears.

• I'm arguably better off now at 36 than I was at 26.

• Yes, aging backwards is terrifying...

• Nah looking forward to it.

• Why is 30 so bad, I don't get it. I'm 27