Ever have an insecurity that no longer bothers you?

Ever have an insecurity for the longest time but now it doesn't bother you?

Mine me was the fact that I've never had a serious relationship or official girlfriend and I'm in my mid 20s.

I've dated plenty, had sex, etc but no real relationship and I used to worry that it'd be a deal breaker.

It it wouldn't stop me from trying but I just feel that it's expected of me.

I used to to lie about it to those who asked and not many did. But I finally said to someone I've dated but nothing serious and they're still talking to me.

What were yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I was fat for a long time and insecure about it. Today this insecurity is totally gone after my weight loss.

What Girls Said 4

• I used to be an insecure potato but now I embrace my potatoness

• I used to be deeply insecure about my height, I was really sensitive about it because I've always been short. Somehow I just started growing accustomed to it a while after I stopped growing at 5"1, and started to accept it. Now I can say I've gone as far as loving my height, which is amazing considering how I felt so belittled and teased about it before (people still make comments today, but I just laugh it off and honestly find it amusing but still, it's a feature I like now about myself).

• my hair
    it was extremely frizzy and thick, so thick that i didn't even need to loop a hair tie to keep my hair up. i used to wish it were thinner.
    but after having anemia, i don't have this insecurity anymore
    a thick head of hair is a plus

I have thick, curly myself, but I get it cut once a month. When I was in junior high and got a haircut once every few months, I was once told it looks like pubes so I was insecure about it.

• Ya my hair, but I learned how to take good care of it

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, my face doesn't bother me anymore