Do people tend to think you are younger than your age?

Someone thought I was 16 today. 😂😂

0|2
30|24

Most Helpful Guy

• I get asked all the time if I'm 15, Funny thing is I'm 24. I love it in all honesty, though I wish I wasn't loosing my hair. If I wasn't then I would definitely be able to pull of looking like a 15 year old 100%. and thats why I wear a hat when I'm not working or i'm in public.

One day Hopefully I can get all of my hair back that I had when I was 14, I'll take out a loan if I have to.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, for sure. Last year, someone thought I was in elementary school at first glance. 😒 I don't mind looking younger, but that one was nuts.

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Yes, thankfully😅 Going to be a sad day if I start looking my age. Although I probably pass for an age now that younger me would shoot himself (myself?) in the face if he was told he looked that age😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I get carded more often than I would like and people always assume that I am still a high schooler, like a 16 or 17 year old or something. In reality I am 20 and a half. I think it is because I shave a lot so my face is very smooth and hairless.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never really asked anyone. I think I look a little younger but that's just my thought.

1|0
    0|0
  • No it is usually the opposite for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes all the damn time. It's one of my biggest pet peeves.

2|0
    1|0
  • Usually. I've come to expect getting ID'ed at the beer store, but I was disappointed once recently when they didn't ask for ID. My thoughts were: crap, I must be getting old.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well you look 16 😹. When i have my beard people think im at least 21 but when im shaved people think im 17-18

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone thought I was 12 today :( @idkwtftoputhere

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm 17, someone Told me I look like a man yesterday, maybe that why the females and female personal trainers at the gym stare at me at times ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to get that a lot until my late 30s , I still don't look my age that much

1|0
    0|0
  • No people think I'm older by a couple years.

1|0
    0|0
  • People think I'm older by at least 2-3 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • In the past but the recoding hairline and grey in hair make up for a baby face

1|0
    0|0
  • I get carded for tobacco more than beer.. Wtf

1|0
    0|0
  • 6 years isn't that far off... People haven't thought I was years younger than my age...

1|0
    0|0
  • People think I'm 20 😭

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people think I'm 15, others think I'm in my early twenties. I don't get lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup according to them I am like 20/21

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, by about 8 years usually.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes all the time, people always think I'm 17

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope so. Fuck getting old.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, people think I'm 14

1|0
    0|0
  • yea, people think i'm at least 4 years older

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 29

• Yup. I think a lot of it has to do with my body type (I'm thin and small-chested), and also the fact that I'm shy and awkward.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah people think I'm younger than my actual age but not by much- maybe like 2 or 3 years younger
    www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/3686250.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I was drinking a beer on my train home from work after a stressful day and no one believed I was of age. They all thought I was a high schooler.
    What high schooler has a full time job? lmfaooo

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I find it flattering but I can't stand it sometimes. A lot of young girls think Im their age so they give me snarky attitudes and make faces at me. Some people think Im 19 instead of 26.

2|0
    1|1
  • a lot of us look a lot younger than our age due to healthier living.
    when i first met my sisters boyfriend. i thought he was 16 lol.. he was 24, baby face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't like it at all. But I'm glad I don't look older. Hopefully the youthful look follows me to when I need it most though lol.

But people are like jeez I thought you were like 12. Tbh, if you look like a kid that's a doorway for mistreatment. Like aye now I'm grown. But I kinda set myself up for it because I don't dress like the typical 18-19 yr old girl. Lmao like no crop tops, make up and stuff like that

0|0
    0|0
  • people think I'm older... like a lot older. I'm 23 and they think I'm 29. I kind of get offended because I have a lot of grey hair and it's embarrassing starting to get wrinkles too

1|0
    0|0
  • Always

1|0
    0|0
  • New people in my department thought I'm a fresh graduate, I have been working for the past 4 years in my company lolz

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, even more when they see me in person due to my height.

1|0
    0|0
  • Always. I get mistaken for a high schooler all the time but I'm 19 and in college.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm only 15 apparently 😒😭

1|0
    0|0
  • yep, quite often

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they do. And I don't like that to be honest.
    They usually think I'm 19 or 20. It's annoying.

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes, all the time!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, typically older.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I have had people think I was 14 and people think I'm 25

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I've gotten 14 before but I'm short so yeah xP

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope everyone thinks I'm older... even before I dyed my hair silver.

1|0
    0|0
  • all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea people think I'm 16 all the time. I have no problems.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've got a young face.

1|0
    0|0
  • YES!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 14 but I have been mistaken for 18 many times.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 15 but people always think I'm older, might be my height.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 17 but I get mistaken as 12-13 sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup :/ I even feel younger because it seems like other people my age and even younger look way older than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes all the time.

0|0
    0|0