If I wanted to talk to a devil worshipper What would be the best website to do so?

Most Helpful Girl

• You do realize that Satan is simply just the biggest pathological liar of all time and he wants to drag as many souls with him to hell as he can?

• And your point is?

• And idc

• You will once you end up in hell and Satan is laughing in your face for believing his lies. God loves you and he wants you to end up with him in heaven. Don't be foolish and destroy that grand opportunity.

Most Helpful Guy

• Saul Alinsky - the mentor of Hillary Clinton - was a devil worshiper but Mr. Alinsky is dead. He is the only devil worship who I know by name.

• Do you even know anything about the guy?

• @QuestionMan In 1968, Hillary met with Saul Alinsky, a radical socialist who is regarded with reverence by many on the far left and with disdain by most on the right. His ideas were the subject of her college thesis. In her most recent memoir, Hillary wrote that she rejected a job offer from Alinsky to instead attend law school.
      In a July 8, 1971, letter to Alinsky marked “personal,” Hillary wrote: “Dear Saul, When is that new book [Rules for Radicals] coming out – or has it come and I somehow missed the fulfillment of Revelation?
      “I have just had my one-thousandth conversation about Reveille [for Radicals] and need some new material to throw at people,” she wrote, referring to a 1948 Alinsky treatise on community organizing. New material was in the book. In the preface, Alinsky paid tribute to the "first radical" reformer: Lucifer.

• I'm actually reading his book right now and I can tell you for certain he is NOT a socialist. He actually wrote in his book Rules for Radicals about the need to not associate with communists and socialists even though they have good ideas when it comes to social equality. In another book he wrote that he supports laissez faire capitalism.

As for Lucifer, it was a reference to the first rebel on the first page of Rules for Radicals. He also mentioned Thomas Jefferson and others who were seen as radicals in their day.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• hailsatan. com

devilworshippersrus. net

• Google devil worship

What Guys Said 3

• WorshiptheD. com

• Just buy an Ouija board and some friends.
    I wish you well with Satan. Oh, poor misunderstood Satan.

• Devil is bad, Satan is good.