She cancels our meetings all the time, doesn't she like me?

We're friends but i like her a lot. I thought she liked me too because she always gives me these amazing presents for my birthday. every time we have something planned, she cancels 1 hour before, why is this? doesn't she like me?
I know she has social phobia

Most Helpful Girl

• She doesn't have phobia, she's scared she may embarrass herself & scared of rejection - yes, women fear it too. She may really like you... But just be very shy, aka, scared. I'd know, because I can be like that too. I didn't have a lot of opportunities socialising with men, my father was too strict.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can find a way to put your tongue in her mouth things will fall into place.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, it could be that her social anxiety is the root cause of all this because she realizes that she's too freaked out to go out in public. Maybe make plans where you hang out at her house or yours.

• If she has social. phobia you should understand that it's not personal.

What Guys Said 0