Splits: creepy or sexy, or just something else?

I was looking at some gifs of girls doing splits, appreciating their flexibility and some really made me cringe... what do you think?

• Are they sexy? Splits: creepy or sexy, or just something else?
  • Are they creepy?Splits: creepy or sexy, or just something else?
  • Are they just... splits... mehSplits: creepy or sexy, or just something else?

Most Helpful Girl

• there is a difference between being flexible/double jointed, and plainly dislocating your limbs, A is borderline, while B is painfully overkill and C is just painfully stupid, i'm flexible but even i have the common sense to not do crazy stuff like that, definitely cringe worthy o_o

I was wondering just then, what it would look like if the last chick fell sideways...

Well, that took all the 'funny' out of my mental image

lol sry about that xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok the second one is that creepy person in a horror movie who dislocates her body parts and feels no pain because she has no soul because she is a sentinel of Satan. The first is hot tho ;)

Yes, the second is like a demon-possessed chick... I almost expect her to climb up a wall...

thanks for MHO!

Not a problem, sir

What Girls Said 8

• I feel like you're going to get bias answers from girls who wish they could do them and can't.
    I can, I have hyper mobility syndrome, they're quite easy to me (and I'm fat as Fuck ha), so they're neither creepy or "meh" to me because I know most can't just easily do that stuff.
    And I've always found guys think it's hot. Maybe not the splits specifically but it represents a girl who's flexible and guys have always liked that in my experience.

Well, there were a couple of other gifs in the collection that made me wonder... :-)

Na because people look at my weight and assume the worst, I can just be like "bitch please" and do some crazy ass flexible move.

My boyfriend hasn't quite grasped what flexibility means. When I told him he didn't even think about it, and even now still sometimes he's like "oh wow your leg is bendy" (like no shit!) ha.

What? He hasn't taken advantage of your flexibility yet?

• They look painful to me.

But guys are the one that usually think its sexy especially like the 1st woman wearing a skimpy outfit (because men are thinking what can she do on my dick in that case).

• To me they're just splits. But as the first option gives, they CAN be sexy. Depends on if that's what the girl is going for, by wearing booty shorts or not haha. Seriously though, if she can & you're turned on by it then who cares? ;)

• they look painful to me

• I'm indifferent on them. I do wish I were more flexible, though.

Me too... I figured if you can maintain your flexibility whilst young, that's a good thing, but make sure things stay limber...

• They're cool, I don't particularly find them hot or creepy. The last gif made me laugh.

• Guys are the ones who think they are sexy

Some are sexy... some are just cringe-worthy contortionists...

• The first GIF is hot but the last two are gross.

What Guys Said 8

• The first one has the nicest-looking bum I've seen in at least 2 hours. I'd say a girl who can do splits is quite a sexy thing. Flexible girls are quite nice to me. It's not so fun to do contortionist sex positions for me, but just knowing she's capable and limber adds something there.

• Looks pretty painful to me all around. Can really take it or leave it realistically.

• A man could never do what C is doing on these stairs. I agree flexibility in a girl is sexy.

No, never... imagine the pain of every step. It would be like a boxer using my nut sack as a swivel ball while going down a slide...

I wonder how it feels for her though.

Yeah, I did ponder that myself... ribbed for her pleasure...

• The first one is definitely sexy

• Sexyyyyyyyyyyy

• The 2nd one in which she dislocates her joint.

What is creepy is when she pulls her leg right over and both feet are still pointing in the same direction...

• 'Creepy' does not have a meaning but is a way to attribute own fears and anxieties to an external object.
    Splits can be sexy - they don't scare me so I can't project my own fear over them and call the splits creepy. And if it scared me I'd say I was scared - not the splits creepy.

• they just... splits... meh