Guys and girls , what is the type and price of your smartphone , when u purchased it? and how many hours do you spend playing with it a day (average)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Got an iPhone SE on a $50/month plan for two years. Comes with 3GB shared data (although I'm the only one that uses it) and unlimited talk and text which is pretty good.
    I'm not a huge fan of Apple products on the whole, but I prefer Apple for phones.
    The SE is good, because it's essentially an iPhone 6s in an iPhone 5s's body, just cheaper than a 6s.
    I don't know how much time I spend on it exactly, but I know it's a LOT.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nexus 6P, $500 unlocked. Runs stock Android 6 and will be getting 7 very soon. It has a 12 mp camera on the back with 240 fps slow motion video, and an 8 mp camera on the front.

I use it constantly.

What Girls Said 1

• iPhone 5s, spend a lot of my free time reading or playing games on it. It's £30 a month for 3GB data and unlimited texts and calls.

What Guys Said 4

• Was $750 and I use it a lot

• Some generic ass free cricket phone lol. I actually thing its maybe $50 But got it for free from them. I don't play on it. I check Facebook sometimes.. But I work 10 hour days and aren't allowed to have my phone so.. eh

that is the best . dont waste ur time with it like most do

• i dont have any phone

• Moto G3
    You?