What do you look forward to seeing in the Gilmore Girls Revival? And who do you think Rory will end up with?

• Jess
  • Logan
Select a gender to cast your vote:
If I could vote on my own id pick the cast and fan favorite which is clearly Jess.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Logan

Most Helpful Girl

• THERE'S A REVIVAL? WHEN IS THIS HAPPENING? WILL IT BE ON NETFLIX?

What Guys Said 2

• i don't watch Tv

• To see her ending up alone and jobless aged thirty desperately trying to win back the guy she spurned when she was of high value on sexual marketplace, even though she s pregnant by him he marries another woman and leaves her a single mom which is no more than what she deserves for dumping him originally and spending her prime years on the cock riding carousel. Jess is a loser so he may marry her but Logan is in his prime and though willing to screw around wants a younger more dependable woman with more to offer.

What Girls Said 1

• i hope logan

• Why? He is kind of a dick and budding alcoholic...

• Loves her, has class, good family, not as reckless as Jess, knows what's right and wrong (just needs to be put on the right path- Rory does that for him

• I laughed so hard at good family lmao they were horrible to her. We were obviously not watching the same show. All they had was money. Jess helped Rory when she needed it. Logan just told her to have a drink. He thinks alcohol solves all his problems & stress. He cheated on her and no matter how you spin it Rory felt cheated on and that's all that matters.