Is there a growing white power movement?

In wake of the several riots, mainly escalated by black people, do you think that white people will begin hurting black people?

Most Helpful Girl

• that's silly. we dont hurt y'all when you riot over sports games so why hurt us when we exercise our American right to protest? you werent mad at the colonists for protesting and founding our country against British colonial rule, dont be mad at black people for protesting for our civil rights.

Most Helpful Guy

• after a black cop shot a black criminal with a gun who was an active threat, it was not riots of white people out there shouting white power.

it was riots of black people, shouting "black power," actively targeting and attacking white people, just for being white.
    Not only is there no white power movement? not only is white on black crime super low? but if that changes, it will be 100% because of BLM, and it will start out as self defense, more than anything.

Because I don't have a racist bone in my body, but if I heard a crowd shouting "black power!" and the heard "he's white! get him!" I am going to instantly react like my life is in instant and immediate danger, and start shooting at everyone coming my way.

That is what I am saying. Eventually white power will rise to fight black power.

I don't think that's what I mean.
      I mean, if racists rise up with a call to white power, it will be using that self defense as an excuse, but I honestly think that, not only will a real "white power" movement never rise, but that also, 90% of racist violence that happens, has happened in the last decade, and will happen in the next few years, has been black on white violence.

Statistics reflect this. black on white violence is sky high, and white on black almost non-existent.
      The only difference is that it is almost never treated as a hate crime. It does not matter what is said, or how much the person was targeted for being white. White people almost NEVER get hate crime protection.

What Girls Said 6

• I hope not, but maybe. People that aren't racist are being pitted against one another largely because of the media, and we are both pointing fingers instead of uniting. People on both sides are going to eventually get tired of being blamed unfortunately.

• I hope not.

• i think people react to things

• I hope not

• I think white people are fed up with their crap.

• Nah, were used to it.

What Guys Said 13

• It's a reaction to all of the anti-white stuff going on nowadays. The recent attacks in Milwaukee for example where black people attacked innocent white people because a black guy got shot by a black cop, which makes no sense - until you realise that BLM is an anti-white movement and that they'll find any excuse to hate and attack white people. Yet any white person who points out the obvious will be shut down with accusations of racism and will be told "you can't be racist to white people". The media is biased that way too.

Similarly here in the UK we've had (and still have) groups of Muslim paedophiles (mostly of Pakistani origin) targeting white girls, raping them, torturing them. The police ignores reports, and even arrested a Father who tried to save his own daughter because the police wouldn't. People who tried to bring these cases to light were threatened with job loss and even jail for "inciting racial hatred". Left-wing politicians did their best to cover it all up.

In Europe we now have the "refugee" crisis. Many of the people claiming to be Syrian refugees are neither, they're just economic migrants. They're attacking white people, raping white women, and again it's the same story - cover ups, accusations of racism towards anybody who speaks up, mainstream media bias etc.

Now that we have the internet it's easier to see through the lies we're told constantly about these events, and white people are starting to get fed up of it.

We're also waking up to the fact that all of these crimes we're accused of being responsible for historically, such as slavery, are actually raceless crimes. Yes white people enslaved black people, but black people also enslaved white people. Every race of people has enslaved other races of people and their own. Every race is guilty of horrible things, yet only white people seem to be held responsible and are supposed to feel guilty for it.

Then shit like I mentioned happens after all of this one-sided anti-white brainwashing and people wonder why. Then eventually we're apparently going to be minorities - hated minorities - in our home countries. Of course white people will start to work in our own interests if we want to survive.

• It is reasonable for anyone to use whatever degree of force is necessary to defend themselves, if they are attacked.
    I am not in the USA, but were some black protestor, or protestors, try some of the shit that I have seen on the video, he/she/they would die.
    I would expect that any reasonable person would use lethal force if they were set upon by a mob of street thugs.

• I doubt it. You'll always have racists against blacks, but you won't have a violent uprising like the one the black community is having.

• No I don't. I do think Whites will defend themselves if a mob/rioters are attacking them specifically Whites. What happened in Milwaukee was mostly Black rioters targeting White civilians after a Black cop shot a Black criminal who had a gun...

It makes no fcking sense, they just wanted to attack people specifically Whites and break stuff.

What this means is if you attack me or try and break into my car I have the right to defend myself as does anyone else, so yes if this keeps happening people will start arming themselves more (2nd ammendment) and being ready to defend themselves if something like this happens

• its going to happen. blacks will lose the race war because there are simply not enough of them. if they were not busy abortion all their children they would be a larger demographic.

• When black people burn down their own neighborhood people think that's a bad neighborhood to start a business in. When black people try to burn down white neighborhoods, they'll get shot.

• I like how so people say "I hope not". In other words "you can kill me, you can rob me, you can rape me, just please don't call me racist"

• We dont need a race war man.

• I haven't seen any KKK people

• BEGIN hurting black people?

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU LIVING ON?

• ... Will begin hurting black people? Lol. Yes history started last week.

• I have no interest in attacking anyone, but I'm seriously considering buying a handgun for self defense.

After seeing those rioters in Milwaukee targeting innocent white people.

• Yeah they're called trump supporters.

Absolute bullcrap. Trump supporter right here, and where do I spend Wed? That's right, picking up and feeding 2 buses of 98% black kids from the projects who by the way... are amazing. Just stop it.

trump supporters are this countries last hope.

@dudeman LMFAO. Seriously thanks for the laugh.
      projects.fivethirtyeight.com/.../