Its only been a week and he already liked one of my kids pictures on fb... does that mean anything?

I hooked up with a guy on my facebook. We only messaged a week prior to the hookup. It was immediate attraction at first sight. A week after we still continue to chat. Now I don't know where its going yet but I am just going with it. In all my experience I have never had a guy that I dated or hooked up in a short period of time like any of my kids pictures. this guy liked one of my daughters pictures on her success. The guys will usually just like my picture. I guess with that he seems he has a soft spot. I guess my question is.. Is this guy into me already?

Most Helpful Guy

• People take Facebook way too seriously and shouldn't be used to gauge anything. But seeing as he hooked up with you and probably likes you he is probably looking at more than your pictures and trying to get to know you a bit through your page. So yes he seems into you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to tell based off of that alone.
    Continue to read into his actions and how he treats you.
    That most definitely will give the answers you are looking for.

What Guys Said 3

• This guy knows how to score points with Mom!

• sounds like a suck up to bang you! , "i'll like her pictures maybe that will get meh more sex!

• Pedo.

What Girls Said 3

• From where I am sitting here, dear, Pictures don't Lie... This Guy is Showing an Interest in your own Family with his own Like. This is a Good Sign at this given Time. He is Letting you Know that He is not Far, even on FB.
    Good luck and just Go Slow with Joe. xx

• I don't think it daughter's picture has anything to do with him liking u... but u said there was immediate attraction so it's safe to say he's most likely into u :)

I know but generally a guy that I have ever gone out with has never liked any of my kids pictures only of me. Cause they frankly don't want any more. Now my friends are different. I just thought it was neat that he did.

It's definitely neat... means he's open to the idea of. Family... which is definitely a good way to score some points!!!

• He likes your kids picture