If you want you can share your experiences, if you can easily talk about suicide, how it is viewed in your society and/or religion, what/who helped you etc..
I dont want to trigger anyone with this question, and if you do feel triggered Im sorry and you should not look at this poll more or look at the comments.
- I tried to kill myself26%(6)20%(8)Vote11%(2)
- Someone that I know (someone that is close) kill himself4%(1)12%(5)Vote22%(4)
- I have/had suicidal thoughts43%(10)44%(18)Vote44%(8)
- I never thought about suicide and it never touches me or the people close to me13%(3)10%(4)Vote6%(1)
- Multi answers14%(3)14%(6)Vote17%(3)
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
Since I've reached a point to where im no longer effected by my old triggers, i'll share.
MAY BE TRIGGER WARNING !!
I grew up dealing with depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts for a rather large part of my life (for reasons i won't go into detail over). A while back, I took at least 3 or 4 sleeping pills, and drank enough alcohol that it should've stopped my heart or gave me alcohol poisoning at the very least. Now that I look back at it, I thank God it didn't take me out of here.2