The Olympics is usually full of positive stories, but every time there are bound to be some low acts which happen
Which ones stick out for you? For me it's the Egyptian Judu competitor who refused to shake hands after losing, and the Brazilian diver who just loved the D so much that she couldn't say no to a sex bender the night before competing.
Other low acts that I know of are
- British cyclist Mark Carpenter threatening to sue journalist after questioning him about big crash he caused
- Behamas 400m runner diving at finish line, I'm not sure if this is low or not, but hopefully they change the rules.
And feel free to add any which I might have missed.
- Judu handshake44% (4)50% (3)47% (7)Vote
- Brazillian sex bender11% (1)33% (2)20% (3)Vote
- Cyclist0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- running diver22% (2)0% (0)13% (2)Vote
- other23% (2)17% (1)20% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
Hope Solo calling the Swedish women's team a "bunch of cowards" after losing to them. Man, she's salty AF.0