Shower Thoughts?

Okay, everyone when they take a shower thinks. I started thinking some weird and random thoughts today and am curious what yours are.
Wether it be life stuff or the weirdest thing we've ever heard, I'd love to hear them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is my 1/2 ripped off fingernail going to grow back? Will @CorvetteGirl do anything for a ride in a vette? Did I leave the window open on my truck when it rained? Is physco woman cougar neighbor going to flirt with me again, but I'm front of her daughter? Did I buy enough soap?

Haha I can answer one of those. 😉

Only when I'm not fixing them. My first car was almost a 74 Corvette, but the woman who got rear ended decided not to sell. :-(

Would of been a great first car, Senior year of High School.

Wow. I'll bet that would've been fun.
      I'm hoping to get a Honda Accord

Most Helpful Girl

• I just think about what I did that day, what I need to do, things that are bothering me and I'm trying to process, etc...

What Guys Said 7

• When I was younger, I was afraid to close my eyes because I'd always envisioned a great white shark attacking my ass. Lol :p

I'd laugh and say that's babyish, but I do it too. When I close my eyes sometimes I see snakes and then I get scared and won't close my eyes.

• I have flashbacks to Nam and think it's mortar fire.

Dunno, it's random shit I happen to be thinking about.

• I imagine myself in situations that will never happen... 😂

• I think about the dream of ma gurl @elissadido and how she living her life right now without her Asian boi by her side to give her hearts and kisses like its Valentine but one day baby... one day 🌹💏

• I get bored in the shower

• in showers i make sure no spider is next to me since i have a lot of spiders in the shower lol

• I sing fire and ice. lol

What Girls Said 4

• "My boobs feel nice"

• One time I was like holy shit i lost a toe on my foot! So I spent like an hour counting my toes. That's about as weird as my showers get

• "Why aren't mashed potatoes called potato pudding?"

Haha that's a good one!

Haha true.
      What else is there?

Hmmm I actually can't think of anything else right now but if I do I'll let you know lol

• October should be the 8th month, not August.
    Like octagon, octopus…. octo is 8.