How to look sexy and appear more confident?

People always say that I look cute and innocent. But I'm not. And to be honest I find this offensive. I want people to see me as a strong woman. I see those women who are sexy, confident and funny and people respect them. Please don't say I should change, because I don't look innocent in a good way, I look cute and innocent to the point of people treating me like a kid, laughing at me and avoiding some topics because they think I can't handle. At first I thought it was because I'm quiet, but there are people that I know who are quiet and no one sees them as weak. Please, give me some tips.

Most Helpful Guy

• you have to open up and talk about a lot of "adult" things such as sex for one example, and you can't take compliments like cute and innocent as offensive.
    plus your a girl, everyone is trying to respect you, by not talking about things girls naturally dont like, so, dont take it personally.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel you I'm exactly the same! I'm 18 but I look more like 8 haha

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• What I want to suggest, I don't want to post openly, here. I have known some, maybe a little like you, and really LOVED them.
    Send me a PM, and I'll tell you what worked for me...

• No pictures, it's hard to give you any advice. Maybe you are just dressing too young. Maybe your hairstyle is childish. Maybe it's your voice. Maybe you are too passive.

• I see most girls generally as 'cute'. Innocent ehh, usually get pretty freaky haha. Generally the only reason I wouldn't think more on the side of innocence would be if she's flirty, obscene, loud or obnoxious.

• people will see you as a strong woman when you become a strong woman.

no need to project what you are not... people will pick up on that.

• People say Im funny and sweet. I dont want to be, i want to be confident, suave, strong, and bad. But I dont look that way so Im never called that.

If it helps, I like cute girls WAY more than sexy/beautiful ones.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!