Which Pill would you choose?

Which Pill would you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got to go with the gray pill!! As much fun as having an ability would be, I kind of want to have the person I love. There's also no side effect from what I can see with the gray pill. It's for a lifetime, you can turn it on and off and you have 10. I want fall in live 10 times lol.

Only downside, is I can achieve this result without the pill, but the normal way takes time. And as much as I enjoy the flirting, chasing, hot & cold, winning then losing... I just want her and to be done with wondering ya digg lol.

I couldn't in good conscience, say yes to the grey pill because I know it wouldn't be real. It would be the pill. I would be in essence, forcing someone to love me. That sounds wrong just saying it. Plus then it's like, how do you turn that off. Boom, they suddenly go back to normal not even realizing what they've done to you... um no. (btw: in case you're wondering, found this random pic on the web, did not come up with the choices).

Hm, you're right!!! Didn't completely think of it that way. Is it to late to swap that gray out for a yellow Doctor lol.

And yeah, I figured it was just a pic haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• None of these are really that useful. I love the red pill lmfao, 'can access the internet', thats great. I would say yellow pill, which is useful for spying, but I am never really in a 100m radius of my enemies. Same with the grey pill; good for neutralizing threats, but when will I get to touch threats that need neutralized?

Maybe they'd be useful in combination. The pink and green pills together would let me shapeshift into a little bird, and I'd flutter to my enemies house and read their thoughts.

I guess I'll go with the black pill. Then I can learn to understand the futility of my actions, and be a true nihilist.

What Guys Said 17

• I will go for the "Green" pill.

By the way the Grey pill is a clear violation to a person's "FREE WILL"

I totally agree. Got the picture from the web, so not my choices for choices, but thought the others, minus the weed were interesting, lol, but so far, thankfully, I don't think there have been people who have chosen either of the two.

• No invisibility pill? WTF?
    OK, Yellow Pill.

• pink pill. a lot of possibilities including access to the traits of the green and blue pill

• I'm going to go pink, just because it seems to offer more options. I hate to drive, so I could shape shift into a carry-on suitcase and sneak my way onto planes to get to where I want to go. Four hours of free, unnoticed flying a day gets me just about anywhere I need to go. I could also do a Bill Murray from Groundhog Day where he takes the money from the armored truck. :-)

• I like this question. I would choose the Pink Pill.

• The black pill, I will also be able to see what hassle will come my way so can prepare for it or find a way to avoid it.

• Yellow Pill. by the way the blue one sucks ass. seriously.

How about: The white pill, automatically turns your body however sexy you want, increasing or decreasing the size of any body part you want.
    Also the ability to change genders, and as a bonus: change other peoples' genders.

seems like your white pill idea could be achieved with the pink pill

the blue pill does suck especially since it could be achieved with the pink pill without the death

• I think the pink pill with shape shifting would be fun

• I'll take the pink pill shape shifting seems far more useful.

• Sorry don't do drugs :)

• None please

• Black pill

• Black

• Yellow.

• Blue.

• Yellow. Black was the next best.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 19

• Pink, yellow, or black. Definitely not the spot one or love one. I'm already an award winning couch potato, and I can't get the guys away from me.

• Yellow pill for me.

• Green <3

But what if you take the pink pill and you just shape shift into a flying animal? win, win.

@Phoenix98 haha omg I haven't thought about this but it's a smart way to look at things (Y)

Lol yeah it seems quite a few people overlooked that lol.

• Red pill. That's probably a weird pick because of the fact we all have the Internet in the palm of our hand nowadays. But I can think of a LOT of uses for that.

• Yellow. Knowledge is power.

• Either yellow or orange pill. Orange is very compelling however huehuehue

• Green pill. I have always wanted the ability to fly like Peter Pan.

• I would take the pink one

• I would hate reading minds because people would probably be thinking a lot of mean things about me haha and my feeling would constantly be getting hurt
    So probably the red !!

Super natural much? Lol. The thing about that episode is the girl who could read people's minds was gorgeous, and if she read my mind it would be "wow, I wish she was my girlfriend". And if you could read my mind I'd be thinking the same thing about you.

• The green so maybe I can fly away from my problems

• Blue pill :)

• Yellow or blue.

• Yellow pill, it could ruin my life hearing the truth but bring it on 😀

• pink pill so I could shape shift into other people

• Yellow pill

• The black pill

• Pink pill. Grey pill is deadly. Other idc

• Orange or pink (though, I'd just be shapeshifting into slightly hotter versions of myself :') )

Serious consent issues with grey; that's how Voldemorts get born :/

• Kinda stuck between the pink and the black, but I think I'd go with black.