Is it just me or do a lot of Asian women have a natural serenity to them?

I don't mean to generalize because I'm sure many Asian women don't fit this description. But it just seems like so many of the Asian women I've come in contact with just have this chillness about them. There's this natural easygoingness and a sense of calm like they're so composed.

What do you think? Could it have something to do with there being a gentleness to Asian culture?

• I've noticed this
  • I have not noticed this

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not biological but it is cultural. If you have an Asian girl in America who is completely American having been born and raised here she will be just like other girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm Asian and i haven't noticed
    but maybe it's because in a lot of Asian cultures being too expressive in public is looked down upon

What Guys Said 2

• I disagree. Asian women are the biggest shit talkers, always hating on other women hotter than them. Asian and white women are the worst.

Actually, he's right. Stereotypical Asians are the biggest shit talkers. You can't out-gossip an old Asian woman. And they're usually the most judgmental.

Source: I'm Asian.

You were so hawt until you started talking.

• I have not noticed this

What Girls Said 5

• Hmm, no. I think it's quite the opposite, at least for the younger crowd. Always restless and envying the next person.

• I'm Asian and no one's said that about me lol. Also I don't think that Asian culture is particularly 'gentle.' Then again there are all different kinds

• We're all just so zen. Drink some hot tea. Have a bowl of rice.

• In movies maybe.. Haha

• Asian girls are mostly product of conservative, moral and ethical teachings where sex and openness is a taboo. They are taught to be composed and calm while showing disinterestedness in sex matters. Otherwise inwardly they are as hot as any other girl in the West.

Most Asian girls are the biggest sluts.

@GrapeJuice
      Objectionable my friend. Have you experienced majority of Asian girls?