For the next 24 hours every single person on Earth will be trying to kill you. What do you do?

You have a 30 minute head start.

3mo update
3mo Last update

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be dead after a few hours, I don't know how excatly well work all police and security forces, but they definitely would track me down wherenever I'd go. But for few hours survival I think I would borrow parents car (lie to them with a poker face that I need to go to shop) during these 30 min. and try to get as far as possible from my current location, I would avoid main road and go to old roads (without asphalt) near forests. When I'd get quite far away in these 30 min. I'd lieve the car masked in outskirts of forest or even drown it in lake or river (if there would be) and run into forest to lieve my car behind as far as possible. And I just try always move, but in forest only (won't track me by satellite or something and there is less possibilities to meet random person and better place to hide in case of increased danger in forest). I think I'd try to hide in one of Lithuanias south east forest (furter from foreign borders).

Your plan is pretty much the same as mine would be. But don't you leave in the North of Lithuania?

Why north (you know where I live right now), to Latvias direction you say? I think if I go near any border it's bigger probability to be caught as potentional smuggler by patrols who makes raids, no?

Most Helpful Guy

• A thirty minute head start
    1. Grab my dads pistol and ammo
    2. steal my neighbors corvette,
    3. Rob a market basket and fill my bag with bottle water, and non-perishable dry food that can be eaten dry.
    4. drive as fast and as far into the woods as I can
    5. Once I'm into the deep woods I'll be okay

What Girls Said 24

• I would lose my phone and take food and water witch me to some cellar which you can lock. Then I would stay there and no one would know.
    But what I would do the day after that would be a questionmark, 'cause what would I want in a world where everyone just wanted to kill me for no reason?

• Pick up boyfriend. Drive to hospital. Find leathal injection drugs. Surrender and make the last request that he inject me. With all of the bombs and weapons in the world against me... I'd rather die painlessly in his arms.

You do realise half an hour is not enough time for a person to come to terms with killing someone they love?

But what if he doesn't do it quickly? What if he just punches and kicks you?

I feel like if I hand him the means to kill me painlessly, even in a fit of NEEDING me to die, he'd love me enough to do so. But If I'm going to die viciously... So be it. I'd just want him to do it.

• I would try to hide I guess in a place where there are not a lot of humans. If I really don't have another issue I would maybe try to kill them first as a self defense but knowing how I can get upset over killing an ant I'm not sure I could do it.
    I will just hide extremely well ,

• Hide in the subway tunnels' lower level.

• Kill those I hate before the 30 minute head start ends, then just let them kill me. 🙂

The people who are out to kill me, I mean. Let them end me. Or jump off a building. Or break into an army base, steal a tank and see how far I get running over and demolishing people and my surroundings before I get taken down... Like a game of GTA. Depends how I was feeling I guess.

And to be perfectly honest, they'd do a better job than I have.

Oh.. sorry to hear that.

Well it's not much but you get a "have nice day" and an upvote from me :)

• Kms
    😂
    Jk
    If its only 24 hours I'll probably just take some food and a blanket and sleep out in the woods or by the barn hidden away from everyone.

• I'd find a small tornado shelter in the middle of nowhere and bolt it shut with bullet proof metal.

They could use explosives tho. Or just let in some gas.

If they found me... Haha or I'd get a submarine and sink to the bottom of the ocean for awhile. what would you do?

Just run out in to the forest and try to hide there. Probably dig myself under the dirt and wait the 24 hours.

• Go into a major transformation, as in plastic surgery or use costumes, wigs to disguise myself.

Then I would fake my death, like put an already dead body I probably dug up from grave and make it look like I had a major car accident and let it burn till the body is unrecognizable, and so they won't see the postmortem and the likes. And I will live like a whole different person with new identity till the end of my days.

"as in plastic surgery"
      -How do you perform plastic surgery on yourself? The surgeons will want to kill you too, you know?

True, not unless the surgeon is dead and I use his dead body to replace mine.

Admit it, my plan is marvelous

But if you heal when he isn't around then he won't be able to see the outcome of the reconstruction, with the assumption of telling the surgeon, "Just mess me up."

• Lock myself in a bomb shelter or whatever they're called - usually they're pretty durable and have a food and water supply.

• Do they all have a hit on me? I'd get someone to pretend to have killed me through bribe or some way.

They all want you dead - they are mind controlled or something. So no bribes.

Worlds deadliest game of hide and seek 😭 I'd take a submarine into the ocean for 24 hours.

• I'd just go outside and open my arms wide and embrace death.

You give up that easily?

Well, it's not like my life is that great anyways. Either that, or I'd become a killer and murder anyone who got close to me.

• I cannot possibly survive that. I will let myself be killed.

It's only for 24 hours. You could try hiding somewhere.

People have hidden themselves for longer. I mean, you could try to survive in the wilderness for 24 hours, no?

Maybe with the 30 minute head start. But really how do you go back to life the next day after knowing everyone you love or may ever love wanted you dead yesterday?

• Hide. Or hang myself, make it look like I've killed myself so no one will bother to kill me

They will check tho

"I'm going to hijack a submarine"
      http://i.imgur.com/rqT5PO2.gif

Yeah, maybe I can rent one or something. I just need a sub

• Ditch everything and make a run for it up north. Or down south.

• Depends. How far are they willing to go in order to kill me? Do they have limits?

Just assume everyone is equally bloodlusted to get you and will not stop until you're dead. After the 24 hours, they're back to normal.

• I dunno

• I'd find preferably someplace underground to hide.

• Stand there and let them.

• Hide in the pipes under a manhole cover. Last place anyone would think to look.

• I'm gonna go incognito 😂

How exactly do you intend to do that? :D

Open browser , and press the left button of my s4 then press "new incognito tab" thats it. And no one notices my presence 😂

• Transform myself using makeup, hide, then kill whoever tries to kill me.

• 👧🔫💥

• get a gun and lots of ammo and hide in a space what only has one way in and out and sit with my gun pointed at the door at all times oh and drink lots of coffee to keep me awoke

• 0|0

#cavelife might be the only one that would work - you probably don't own a submarine and you can't pretend since you would be recognised right away.

If literally every single person alive is committed to the effort, they just might check every single house.

I'm still going for disguise and staying in one place. People who usually commit crimes and escape from the law or escape from prison even with serious manhunts have lasted 24 hours on the lamb. Also, one of the easiest places to hide is out in the open because they'll assume you'll be trying to hide, not actually searching with them in plain site, though with a disguise. Plus you are seriously over estimating the populations willingness to do one thing altogether. There are always sympathizers and people who hate the idea of doing what everyone else is doing or government edicts to find this person or else. Six billion people are not going to cooperate to do anything like search every house or look for one person.

What Guys Said 23

• Huh I can think of one thing but it would be dangerous to do.
    Tetrodotoxin. A. K. A TTX, it's a neurotoxin.
    It'll put me in a near death state where I will be mistaken for dead, thus everyone will leave me alone. Minimal heart rate and breathing, but still alive, the pulse is so slow that it's nearly impossible to detect. BUT the danger is that I may take too much and will die from respiratory paralysis. My only real hope would be that I survive the incoming 24 hours and once they stop trying to kill me, I'll be saved by doctors, nurses and paramedics who can actually deal with it.
    Or if I don't do that, I'll say fuck it all, bring out whatever weapons I've acquired over the years and take out as many people with me as possible

"hus everyone will leave me alone"

Nope they'll just stab you to be sure.

So far that's the most sound plan anyone has posted yet.

Thanks, it just sounds a lot more reasonable than fighting or staying actively on the run for a whole day like some other people have said. Of course there are still dangers to it but since no one ever goes down there, I figured it would be my safest bet to surviving.

• For starters, commit robbery at your local pawn shop instead of your local gun store. In general, pawn shops, is where you can find those 'special' items not typically found in a recognized gun-store and if you are going to be hunted for the next 24-hours by everyone on Earth, you're going to need more than a pistol or a rifle. You're going to need some serious firepower

Second, find the most secure, fortified building, you're able to reach within the shortest time frame, then get there and lock yourself in. Make sure you have enough food to last 24-hours until the compulsion by everyone Earth to kill you has past.

Third, don't get squeamish. Reconcile yourself to the fact you're going to need to shoot to kill. Not shoot to wound; this is no time for empathy or compassion. This is die hard, no hold bar, survival mode. Shoot to kill. End of story.

Fourth. When this is all over and you have, we assume, survived; track down the idiot who did this to you and make sure they don't ever do this to another person ever again.

Good luck and happy hunting!

• I'm living next to the forest, going in there to hide is no problem.
    people probably don't even know I'm in there and even if they do... it will be difficult to find me in there

Well IF it is known that you are indeed there, they'd just burn the whole thing from all sides, no?

So you apparently have things figured out for this scenario then xD

yeah I'm always prepared, you never know what happens... lol

• Every single person? Nothing, nukes would be launched, attack choppers/gunships/drones. All those people working together, some with night vision or thermal, you're just plain fucked.
    If you mean in terms of local nobodies trying to kill you, probably go up the mountain and get a good portion of the way up a thick pine tree or something with a rifle haha. I have one where you can easily attach a suppressor, but no suppressor... so if you have to shoot anyone you'd be fucked anyway I guess. There are a few huge/locked buildings I could get into, or the 'attic' in my house which I'm pretty sure is just tresses and insulation, also intense heat.. Funfun.

• Well I knew I had been studying from the US Rangers survival guide for a reason.

I use the forest scene from Rambo First Blood as an example because this is the type of stuff the guide teaches.
    https://youtu.be/S1FoOWceJmE

But what if they find out in which forest you are and then napalm it?

Well you better hope that 24 hours is not enough time for the government to call forth a force large enough to sweep and clear the entire area. That or hope that you can evade the main force for long enough.

Where I am chances are that is a possibility.

• 30 minute head start? That's 30 minutes I have to get to space. At that point once I'm out there I'll just eat a sandwich and then come back down. The time in space is slower than time on earth so those 24 hours would pass in the time it takes me to get dressed.

• 30 minute head start? i´d probably rush to a hooker and try to get a last fuck out of this miserable life xD if literally everybody on earth was trying his/her best to kill me, i´d be dead. no chance to get away alive. i mean there are lots of official professionals and criminals, that are pretty damn good at killing people and i´m just your average joe with nothing.

The difference is that they still need to operate from hiding. You could just hide for 24 hours and it would all be over. Even they can be not heard from for longer stretches of time.

oh you mean laws are still in place and they wouldn´t want to get caught trying to kill me?

• 30 minutes, that's too easy. I'd buy a buy a bus ticket to New York city using cash. Hide in plane sight. Nobody in New York city knows me and nobody I know would know I went there.
    It's pretty hard to kill someone when you have no idea what he looks like.
    P. S. I'd leave my phone at home too, so you can't track that either.

Since the entire world is mind controlled in to trying to kill you, it is assumed everyone knows how you look.

There wouldn't be a point in including "the whole world" in the question if no one knew how you looked. I would have said "those who know you" instead. So it's only logical that they just do.

They just do is never logical, and honestly, I don't see any logical reason that would suggest that they would know what I look like.

• I would get a gun and kill myself so that I can go out on my own terms.

• stream1.gifsoup.com/.../...kai-2-spirit-bomb-o.gif

time to spirit bomb the shit out of everyone

Spirit bomb won't work, Goku used needed everyone's help to make the spirit bomb powerful. I don't think everyone is going to help you kill everyone when they're suppose to be killing you.

Though the guys at DeathBattle still have Superman curb stomping him. He gave Goku a labatomy with his laser vision. You should check out some of their videos if you have the time. They're pretty good quality.

@Miezko i have seen exactly that fight

• Kick the bottom left of the wall and go into a custom built secret room fully stocked that can house 5 people for 2 years legit

• I'd think "Wow, what a shit film" and go back to looking at Overwatch SFM porn.

• The best and easiest thing just go old school and cover my eyes🙈 no one will ever find my.

• Nuclear bomb shelter! Where you at?

Every one else, especially the government would know about the shelter lol

• I'd try to hide somewhere and just wait for 24 hours to pass.

• Kill them? :D

• Set off a nuke if i die you're going down with me 💀

Do you know how to set one off?

Bro it doesn't take a rocket science however i gotta fight my way through the facility i'm talking fully loaded ar's , smgs, and shotguns once i reach it boom game over we all die.

• Kill myself so no one has the satisfaction of killing me first.

• suicide, i am not a film character.

• can you kill a god?

• I'd just masturbate

• Nothing. 1 person can't take on 7 billion+ people.

• http://i.makeagif.com/media/11-17-2015/AywHny.gif

🙏🙌... lord let my taekwondo/xingyiquan training come in handy... WARG... Let's goo.

Or it's classic under the bed time... still works.

mutantville.com/.../the-purge-2013-under-bed.jpg