You have a 30 minute head start.
Most Helpful Girl
I'd be dead after a few hours, I don't know how excatly well work all police and security forces, but they definitely would track me down wherenever I'd go. But for few hours survival I think I would borrow parents car (lie to them with a poker face that I need to go to shop) during these 30 min. and try to get as far as possible from my current location, I would avoid main road and go to old roads (without asphalt) near forests. When I'd get quite far away in these 30 min. I'd lieve the car masked in outskirts of forest or even drown it in lake or river (if there would be) and run into forest to lieve my car behind as far as possible. And I just try always move, but in forest only (won't track me by satellite or something and there is less possibilities to meet random person and better place to hide in case of increased danger in forest). I think I'd try to hide in one of Lithuanias south east forest (furter from foreign borders).1
Most Helpful Guy
A thirty minute head start
1. Grab my dads pistol and ammo
2. steal my neighbors corvette,
3. Rob a market basket and fill my bag with bottle water, and non-perishable dry food that can be eaten dry.
4. drive as fast and as far into the woods as I can
5. Once I'm into the deep woods I'll be okay1