Most awkward drunk stories? Embarrassing ?

I woke up to a guy humping my leg. Awkward af. Your turn? 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Most awkward Hmmm there are a few. One time it was during a Packer game on a Sunday. Just graduated college. Late December this was a few days before new years must of been the last game of the season cuz I know they were playing the Bears. I bought a 1.75 L of fireball and my buddy Dave had a 1.75 L of Captian. So we start to drink amd my buddy Dave was trying to keep up with me which he couldn't lol but he tried and we got shit faced. Apparently his step sister who is hot by the way lol came over and I was all over her friend thinkin it was the step sister. Well my buddy Dave liked her lol. So he got mad at me but at this point the Fire ball was completely gone and we wear on the floor passed out. My other friends video tapped Dave pretending to call someone with his fingers hahaha and I fell asleep on a the step sisters bed. But before that I was dry heaving in the bathroom and I moved the toilet haha. She was gone by then lol. We woke up at like 2 am just ready to go.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, Gawwwd. I have some really bad ones.
    -Stripping down the pole of a street light on campus with my GBFF (gay best friend forever). It turned into a streaking session and running away from campus security. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some video of it floating around somewhere.

-Too much to drink in a really gorgeous, nice restaurant on a family trip where I picked up my plate, held it out like the steering wheel of a car, and pretended to race my big brother.

-I thought I was a Victoria's Secret model so we had an impromptu photo shoot on the beach. I felt sexy at the time but when I saw the pictures, I kept getting smacked by the waves and there was even a nip slip. I'll prolly never go back to that beach again.

- I snuggled a homeless man on a bench... and he snuggled me back. I pretty much just plopped down and wrapped my arms around him. I remember it being a really sweet (totally crazy) moment with no perviness involved but my boo thang at the time thought differently because he was just about ready to beat the guy up. :/

I've done some really stupid chit.

Haha you my friend take the cake for most embarrassing drunk moment (s)

😂 I always have so much fun though!

What Guys Said 5

• I was so drunk, the bouncers wouldn't let me in the club so I threatened I will bomb the place. Luckily that was 2011, if it happened now I would be in jail lol

• I have tons of these.

I passed out on the balcony of a bar with a drink in my hand. I was trying to pace myself (we'd been going for it with strong beer and more since the afternoon) so I'd ordered a peach schnapps and 7up thinking it would let me have a break.

• i got home one night and was too drunk to fit the key in the front door's keyhole

it was 2 or 3am

it wasn't particularly cold but i wouldve really liked to get in my bed, so i decided to try and wake up my parents by knocking on the door. no answer. knocking on the windows. no answer. shouting. no answer.

after a good half hour of almost kicking the door in and almost breaking the glass, i gave up, and decided to sleep right there on the floor in front of the door

when i woke up in the morning i found myself sleeping in front of my next door neighbour's front door

• i never drink.

• just unzip and pee!

What Girls Said 8

• I fell off of a toilet I was using to throw up. My also drunk father walked in on me, left me there, and I woke up in a shower with my clothes on. I had my cellphone in my pocket.

I was 19 (legal age here) and only had a quarter of a mickey of vodka, but to my little inexperienced frame I may as well have drank the whole bottle.

• I lived in an apartment next to a bar that my friends and I would Frequent when I got out of school. One night, when I had gone home with my roomie, I had Slipped into my Comfy Lounger and Hopped back down to the bar, and Danced on the top of it, Still Tipsy and feeling no pain, before Last Call and All at Two Am.
    It was A Blast from the Past.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Thank you for the Like, hun, I can still see it and had a Blast from the Past. xxoo

• I don't know why it was a good idea but me and a friend were jumping on the trampoline at an 18th birthday party and after the third jump the "seel was broken" and I nearly wet myself, then I screamed at the top of my lungs that I had to go to the toilet and everyone at the party turned to face me... hella embarrassing and especially since there was a boy there that I liked too lmao. But after reading some of these stories mine doesn't sound so embarrassing anymore :P

Ahahh I'm glad it doesn't

• Not embarrassing for me but I was with a some friends this one time and they were all hammered as shit. This one girl was totally out of it and sat next to one of our friends and put her head on his lap. He was acting all cocky because a hot girl had her face in his crotch and she puked all over him lol. He literally threw her off of him, she kept on puking and then proceeded to roll around in her puke underneath a park table until someone had to go pick her up. This is one of the many reasons why I don't drink haha

• My crush was drunk and I wasn't and he kept asking to hold my hand. Every few seconds I'd let go cos I was giddy but couldn't take it seriously since he was drinking and could forget it the next day.

• Soooo many and none would be believed anyway by people here.

All are best forgotten.
    All are REALLY ugly.

• The first time I drank I passed out at 9 o'clock at night. We started at 7:30 lol

• Got so drunk I blacked out, I then peed and defecated on a strangers front lawn while travelling home. boyfriend was sober and thought it was funny so recorded it. he showed it to me next day, I was mortified.

Oh my gosh. Hahah my friend recorded it to. Horrifying