Should female teachers be taught not to take advantage of their male students sexually?

There are tons of stories of adult female teachers exploiting their teenage male students sexually. It's not taken as seriously as when older males take advantage of teen girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• You think a rapist is going to listen to someone lecturing them on how and why rape is bad? They know it's bad! Same with these teachers.

I think the reason it is taken less serious is purely because well, how many teenage guys have had the fantasy of "sex with the hot teacher at school"? Even in my school the guys were drooling over our English teacher, doing all kinds of trouble to get detention just to stay with her after school. Getting into detail with their guy friends about what they would do to her sexually.

While in the mean time a lot of girls, when they crush on a male teacher, sex doesn't really come to mind at all, more like kissing and hugging. That's as far as me and my girl friends fantasies ever went. And I can imagine situations were the girl may have had a crush on the teacher and he liked her, but obviously he's an adult so he probably wants more than just a kiss, and well sex is a really big deal for a teenage girl and would probably be freaked out because she probably haven't even imagined anything about this yet or expected it, and she probably thought this isn't how I wanted my fantasy to play out.

Now not all girls think that way obviously but I can imagine quite a lot do, especially in middle school.

They're all wrong, obviously but I think female teachers tend to have more cases overall where they both consented to sex due to the fact that well many hormonal teenage guys are OBSESSED with sex at that time. The teachers do know though, why do you think they want to keep it hidden in the first place?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is the same as teaching men "not to rape." People who are deranged enough to do it won't listen to when someone "teaches" them to not act out on their insane desires - they'll do it anyway. You won't teach a kleptomaniac to not to take things.

What Girls Said 7

• What kind of teachers do you have in your country? I'm a teacher and I never have the thought about doing anything sexual to my students. Sorry I need to be so desperate to do so.

• You are exactly right. Female teachers and male students are treated differently. People are giving the student high fives.

• Teacher whether male or female MUST respect their profession by not indulging in sexual relations with their pupils.

• Errrm. It's already illegal regardless of gender bro.

• They already know not to. That's why it's called the law and ignorance of it isn't an excuse. If they get caught they will go to prison.

• I can't believe people need to be taught that is a bad thing.

• This is a fetish you see in porn. It rarely happens in real life

False, it's on the news frequently.

What Guys Said 11

• definitely. awareness regarding this issue needs to be spread because it does happen all too frequently.

i would disagree that it isn't taken seriously, as any time i've heard of this situation in the news the teacher is immediately fired and prosecuted

• if it was a male teacher and female student you would read comments like 'cut their dicks off' and 'castrate them'. you always see them when its about male rapists but you never see people talking about cruel punishment for female rapists.

• Everyone should be taught that

• Female teachers can stop student rape.

• Exactly. My history teacher almost took advantage of me sophomore year. There needs to be some kind of training in general to keep women from being so promiscuous.

• I don't know, to be honest. I mean, when I was a teenager, I wanted to have sex with older women.

• Yes definitely... but women cannot be instructed and their words cannot be trusted

• yep they should be taught how not to rape kids

• Individually, these cases are treated seriously but they aren't considered evidence of a systemic problem. Truthfully, there isn't a systemic problem of female teachers routinely molesting kids. It's understandable to want to subject female teachers to the same unwarranted bad treatment that male teachers sometimes receive, but that would only make the situation worse.

• NO! If anything, female teachers should be taught to reward the best male students with sexual favours. The geeky A students need help in that department, the jocks never do.

/sarcasm

• Nah, I think they should be encouraged to sleep with students. I would've drenched my Geography teacher's pretty face and massive tits in cum when I was 15.