Are YOU ready for some FOOTBALL?

Not futbol, not soccer, not even NFL football... but the greatest sport man ever created... NCAA COLLEGE FOOTBALL!

Are YOU ready for some FOOTBALL?
Classes started back for me today. And it's ELECTRIC here. You can feel the buzz baby! First game is Thursday night September 1st. We are coming for y'all this year, so get ready!

and then... AND THEN... on September 10th... we are going to set a WORLD RECORD for attendance at a football game. That's right baby, the Battle at Bristol!

And guess who has tickets yo? That's right... be jealous... Ha! By the way, for anyone that's said they wonder what I look like... my Snapchat Bitmoji is about as close as you're gonna get. Hi!

We already know where the BEST college football in the world is played... it's Saturdays Down South... but for the hell of it... I'll make a poll for you folks that think your team can hang with the SEC. :)

SO... ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

How about you guys @xHoneyxBeex @other_tommy_wiseau @olderandwiser?

• YES! SEC Baby!
  • YES! Big Ten fan here, even though there's more than 10 schools
  • YES! Pac Twelve fan here, even though it's, well... you know... out here
  • YES! Big 12 fan, even though there's not even 12 schools
  • YES! ACC fan here, even though we are really a basketball confernce
  • YES! Fan of NCAA football period (includes other conferences)
  • What is a college football and why do I need one? I'm missing out.
3mo One more week til game number one! 🏈
3mo KICKOFF Thursday night September 1st. :)

GO VOLS!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• www.youtube.com/watch?v=61CY6iJsqwU&app=desktop

Also, I was planning on going to the battle at Bristol, but my cousin couldn't get the tickets 😭😭😭

Haha sucks to suck. 😂😂

Just kidding. My stepdad had a connection and the tickets are birthday gifts. ☝

Been sold out for months bruh. You'll probably have to check stub hub, etc.

Oh, I've been badgering my cousin since 2014 😂. Also, probably for the better cause I literally have blown all of my money (and my parents) on a month long trip I'm currently on for Hilton head, savannah, Charleston, Wilmington and Charlotte...

Most Helpful Girl

• GO VOLS BBY!!! I'll be at the battle at Bristol game and every utk home game as I'm lucky enough to have a dad who works at Neyland and lucky enough to know a few of the players

What Guys Said 31

• I'm in Buckeye country and it is always feverish here, but subdued so far. What is a buckeye you ask? a useless tree nut! No-one eats them or does anything other than use for decorations... anyway... back to football, prior National Champs yo!

Go orange... why? I like the color orange!!!
    Football is a great excuse to have a party.
    Keep those pompoms up!
    I'm with ya... college is much better than pros, I don't waste time on pros. When is a girl gonna play on a college team anyway? Your team needs a girl kicker just for the fun of it.

• wish i was more into college football. sadly where i'm from (philadelphia) there is no elite D-1 school and the pro sports really dominate fans attention.

I do feel like i'm missing out when i hear friends that went to colleges and are crazy fans for the teams or people from big college football towns

You can be. I'm from NJ and the closest thing to football we have is Rutgers, who blows dick. Also temple is really good

@Other_Tommy_Wiseau i know the packers and Dolphins have more championships but they are also the only major sport going in their town worthy of mention (until recently the miami heat and sadly people in miami don't care about baseball)

philadelphia has four teams that all made up the original organizations in the respective sports. so i think that factors in heavily. if we had expansion franchises like Louisiana or Florida then maybe in the absence of major sports locals would have turned attention to collegiate athletics

but a simple test is to look at the television broadcasts. PSU football isn't on any network tv in Philly and even when ESPN is broadcasting we still will often get televised games from around the country... so the interest just isn't there in the Philadelphia area and South Jersey they way it is in lots of places. And the same can be said for places like New York City, Boston, and Chicago and their suburbs

@Other_Tommy_Wiseau haha I love you hate on rutgers too. Im about a half hour south of new Brunswick and I hate the Rutgers fans. They get all gassed up and barely beat morgan state to open the season before taking some beatings. College is great though, a ton more parity than the NFL. It's fun to follow certain players and games where teams Matchup well.

• I'm at UT (*cough cough* the real "UT" in Texas with the superior burnt orange 😛).
    Football is huge here, and people are pumped up. I'm not much of a football fan, but it's really because I don't want the trouble of keeping up with it. I don't really mind it, and I don't mind watching it when it's on, but I'm just not a fan 😅

In any case, as a *ahem* "proud UT member," I'll have to make sure to get a ticket to a game or to in support. I always almost lose my voice at those things lol

Haha... All I'm gonna say about the "real UT" is that errmmm...1794 was a little before 1881. :)

tennessee.edu/static/identity/graphics/seals.gif

But yeah... you don't have to be a "Football Fan" to have a majorly good time at a major football school on game weekends!

Valid point. Guess it's a good thing we got the rights to it West of the Mississippi and you all went to the power T instead haha

• The SEC is a great conference for football but FSU and Clemson can hang with anybody in the SEC. No need to talk trash talk, though. We'll play the games and see who is still standing when the regular season ends.

Glad that you are back in your environment. As for your emoji. . . I have seen the real you and I feel very honored! Your secret (that you are SO pretty!) is safe with me. . . no, wait a minute. . . I think I just revealed it. Sorry!

Geezus shut up lol

@Miezko You are intruding where you do not know the terrain. @CheerGirl38139 and I have a good online relationship and I have told her much about my 64 year old girlfriend. Trust me, dude, I am 61 years old and not making advances towards her. When I say that she is pretty, I am speaking in a grandfatherly manner. Undoubtedly, there are pervs and stalkers on this site, but I am not one of them!

Okay, just checking. 😃

• Only big 10 fan on here so far haha the reason it's called that was cuz years ago those where the biggest schools at the time. Prior to what College Football is now.

I thought u know I was a big 10 fan haha
      All the trash talking in the past for nothing lmaooo
      Go Hawks!!

@rgb008 lmao I met on the poll. Ie so far 😜

• 2|0

Also we had this conversation but I have to say screw the SEC out of obligation to some good friends that were born and raised in Kansas considering the SEC includes missouri so

• Beat Virginia Tech! Go Vols! (Because my Razorbacks don't play you this year!)
    Woo Pig Sooie!

• I tried getting into College Football when I got here, since I really enjoy the NFL, but I don't know what team to support hahaha
    What is the Chicago college football team? XD

Though I gotta say, I'm kinda jealous of those who go to colleges where they have a football team, it just looks so awesome.

I would say that'd be Notre Dame bruh. My second most hated school lol.

@redeyemindtricks no, but I'm from Chicago, so it's still our sports team.

• I can wait, I like college football, but like is all. Now the NFL on the other hand, I feel like a tweenage girl with a back stage pass to see Justin Beaver.

Plus I like the Canes and they haven't been good in a while.

• Can't wait for the season to start. I'm really looking foward to this year's ohio state - michigan game. Being from NJ I wouldn't mind seeing Rashan gary get some playing time this season even though I'm not a wolverine fan.

• GO GATORS !

• Its just rugby with body armor. Its not football.

I tried to watch rugby in the Olympics. It's kinda cool but I still don't get it 😂😂

• Embarrassingly for they are pure toiletry at present, but I am a fanatical Aston Villa fan

As for American football, I always try to get into it but never can. When i was in the States I played but they always complained for they labelled me 'too rough'

• Why isn't it called handegg?

• I imagine you are going to be cheerleading for them? Congratulations. You will make some players happy with your charms and moves :)

My cheerleading days are over bruh. I sit in the student section with everyone else. 🙋

You should get back into it :) I hope I marry a girl like you who can cheer for me all cute.

• My uni doesn't have a football team.
    It's great.

• I love college football, Saturdays is gonna be really fun again.

• Sorry, that isn't football. Here's a handy diagram in case you get confused again.

i2.kym-cdn.com/.../729

• NFL baby!

• I would like to see the Battle at Bristol for myself. But I don't think it'll be aired on TV. I don't think any of North Carolina's teams are SEC though. I think they're all ACC if im not mistaken

• Actually, I could swap football for Summer Olympics

• NO! I hate football, I hate jocks and their arrogant attitudes.

I'd rather watch computer programming and math than this.

• Wait, you're going to show your face?

And NFL>NCAA

errrm... you do realize that the NFL gets all of their players from the NCAA right?

I know you don't know what a college looks like though. ;)

@redeyemindtricks yea, lots if times they're sponsored by bars, but ours was a church league. We sucked. In two years we didn't win a single game, so when they asked me to play a third I had to say no.

• Anyone who gives a shit doesn't care about life

• That's a weird way to spell Rugby.

Haha. I tired to watch some rugby during the Olympics. It looks pretty cool, but I still don't get it... or hockey...;)

... To be fair I have no idea what's going on either, I just like seeing big blokes beating eachother up :P

• Um, Ohio state was the first ever playoff champion, and we will be again, I promise u that

• 0|0

HEY I LOVE SOCCER TOO BRO!

I was joking how foot ball is soccer everywhere else
      I never really cared for sport but I think if I did Soccer would be my favourite because u are less likely to get hurt

shit I dunno. Major injuries maybe. But soccer is rough and they don't get pads or helmets LOL

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 15

• YES! I've been waiting since the end of last season! Of course you know I'm a Virginia Tech fan so I'm looking forward to the Battle at Bristol. I wish I could attend. I'm excited to see how we look, especially our offense which has struggled in the past. We have a new head coach though so I'm anxious to see what they've been working on.

I really only watch ACC and SEC games because they interest me the most. I don't pay attention to the other conferences usually. haha! :)

• Lol you are such a riot! Your excitement is infectious! So much so that since I'm only a New England Patriots Fan (I know the rest of you hate us cause you ain't us), I'm going to adopt the VOLS as my new college team. Yay! go Vols!

• HAWKEYES 💛

• Go gophers😂

• Not at all. All football does is ruin television on weekends! The only damn thing on is football on all 3 channels. Football and sports in general is why I haven't had a TV since the 70's.

😂😂 you do realize there's a lot more than 3 channels now right?

Not really I haven't owned a TV since 1976. We could get 3 channels 3, 5 & 8 and they all had football on. I remember as a kid my stepdad would ruin every weekend watching goddamn football or basketball all weekend. I gave up on TV in 76. I have a television set but don't have an antenna, can't get cable where I live, the trees are too tall for dish but I do have a VCR and once maybe twice a year I will turn it on and pop in a tape and watch a movie.

• Nope I have never watched college ball, there's just waaaaaaay too many schools and divisions and bowl games and etc... that it's all so confusing to me. I'm an NFL girl, go Raiders!

• I'm not a fan of college football. I haven't gotten into it. I'll take some NFL, though.

• Ehh I prefer the NFL. My dad and brother are huge packer fans so I follow suit

I live im WI surrounded by cheeseheads. They are seriously the worst sports fans (I'm a Vikings fan)

@Miezko we'll see. I mean the packers haven't been doig too hot. Last year a lot of the main players were injured so it threw thing a off. They'll get In the groove again soon

Yeah probably. He just needs some decent management.

• YES!!! GO AUBURN TIGERS!!!

• Soccer is better ^-^
    It suck that I have to wait 2 years before the World cup.
    I never saw a math of football before

• I don't like American Football.

• Nope, sounds boring.

• No, I'm not a fan of football

• It's nice on those lazy Sunday's for napping. Puts me right out😴

• Yeah but I prefer NFL more. Go Seahawks and Huskies :D