Why are most people out there assholes?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think most are... but what you're seeing is a result of excessive competition in a capitalist society

What Girls Said 7

• They are people that become consumed by their bitterness.
    When that happens they become ugly towards the world and take things out on every one by having this jackass persona.

• Human nature. Even the kindest person can become an asshole depending on the situation.

• "If you meet one person in the morning who's an asshole, you met an asshole. If everyone you meet is an asshole, YOU'RE the asshole."

• They are selfish. Greedy. Forget where they came from. judgmental. Vain. Sad. Miserable.

• Because most people are miserable

• This is an existential question.
    I think its because that way good people can stand out more.

• Its mainly men

What Guys Said 11

• i know this is not what you want to hear now... but if to you "most" poeple around you are assholes, there´s a good chance that you´re actually the asshole, not them.

• Survival of the fittest, we live in a world full of assholery so mostly assholes get to pass on the assholeful genes

• Don't know. For me it's a part of my personality. It's much easier being a dick then being nice.

• This is the internet.

• If you're too nice, you will be taken advantage of.

• Because the wrong people are fucking and breeding, that's why. That's why there should be sterilization of the not so smart, so that the gene pool stays clean.

• Because nice guys get trampled on in life.

Nope... The weak get trampled on... Nice people in positions of power are actually loved and respected by the masses.

How much the strong trample on the weak is a sign of how civil a society is.

*sigh*

@appleAPPS Not everyone has to have your same barometer in life.

• Most people actually nice. Its the assholes that get noticed because they take what they want in life.

• I dunno, but I haven't met an asshole that had the answer to the question they asked. lol.

• because its easy to be an asshole and harder to be a decent human being

• The ones who are assholes are like that because they can get away with it.