Why are most people out there assholes?

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think most are... but what you're seeing is a result of excessive competition in a capitalist society

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• They are people that become consumed by their bitterness.
    When that happens they become ugly towards the world and take things out on every one by having this jackass persona.

2|1
    0|0
  • Human nature. Even the kindest person can become an asshole depending on the situation.

1|2
    0|0
  • "If you meet one person in the morning who's an asshole, you met an asshole. If everyone you meet is an asshole, YOU'RE the asshole."

1|1
    0|1
  • They are selfish. Greedy. Forget where they came from. judgmental. Vain. Sad. Miserable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because most people are miserable

1|0
    0|0
  • This is an existential question.
    I think its because that way good people can stand out more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its mainly men

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• i know this is not what you want to hear now... but if to you "most" poeple around you are assholes, there´s a good chance that you´re actually the asshole, not them.

0|0
    0|1
  • Survival of the fittest, we live in a world full of assholery so mostly assholes get to pass on the assholeful genes

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't know. For me it's a part of my personality. It's much easier being a dick then being nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're too nice, you will be taken advantage of.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because the wrong people are fucking and breeding, that's why. That's why there should be sterilization of the not so smart, so that the gene pool stays clean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because nice guys get trampled on in life.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Nope... The weak get trampled on... Nice people in positions of power are actually loved and respected by the masses.

How much the strong trample on the weak is a sign of how civil a society is.

• Show All
    • 3mo

*sigh*

• 3mo

@appleAPPS Not everyone has to have your same barometer in life.

• Most people actually nice. Its the assholes that get noticed because they take what they want in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno, but I haven't met an asshole that had the answer to the question they asked. lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • because its easy to be an asshole and harder to be a decent human being

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones who are assholes are like that because they can get away with it.

0|0
    0|0