Do you take photos to store memories?

R. I. P to all the vag I've slayed. I pay my condolences out of respect. Do you take photos to store memories?
___

Srs do you just take selfies or are you taking pictures that have some significant meaning/memory?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have photos of my family, of scenery, and of other things for the sake of memory.

Most Helpful Guy

• A boy slays and flees, but a man slays and respects. Repd.

What Girls Said 14

• I take photos for memories typically, even if they're not that "big" to others. Photos of my dog, concerts I've been to, things I've done with friends, etc... that's what takes up the majority of the photo space on my phone, not selfies.

• sometimes, but not often

• I rarely take photos but when I do, it is for storing memories

• I don't really take selfies. I have friend photos and such, but I do that for memories. I myself take photos of experiences, travel, and such but also for memory purposes.

• I mostly take picture for the memories yes.
    It makes it easier to remember great times and I love to look at them later.

• Yeah or to show people what I've seen.

• Nope, I rarely take photos.

• Yeah, if I can capture them on camera.

• I can't compete with natures beauty and neither can the people I date.

• I don't.

• I take pics but not to remember guy's I use to date

• I take pics of pink anons.
    Also with my #partnerincrime @lucy92 we take pics of pedos

• It depends.

• I basically take pictures of everything plus a lot of screen shotting lol

What Guys Said 6

• I never take selfies. I take pictures usually for sharing with others. They rarely include me or my family. That's only for special occasions.

• lmao solid, i have only ever taken pictures of the biggest waves i have ridden, thats about it, the rest i just mentally save to not fuck up the moment

• I usually just remember it. I should take more photos, though. I kinda regret it on some of my trips, like when I was in Italy, Australia or Fiji. They tell good stories in the future. But I have them in my head, so at least I know

• There was enough left after you were done with them to even bury? You didn't slay hard enough.

• Ok that's just funny. Its male humor though 👍

• i take pictures for both reasons