What is something u look forward to after a long day of school or work?

I come home and my 5 kitties just follow me around exited that I'm home lol. Then I'll probably fall asleep with them on my chest ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ป

Most Helpful Girl

• Being greeted at the door by my girls <3

They meow, do a soft purr, rub against my legs.

- I seriously ask myself what I'd do without them some days. Even considering getting a dog next year to add to it. Probably a boy dog.

Same! I like how they love you no matter what 😻 (unless u abuse them)

Upvoted for animal lover -- even though cats all try to murder me (I'm deathly allergic to them... literally deathly)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• There's nothing quite like the awesomeness of taking off a bra that's been on for a long enough time.
    I mean... as a boy, you'll just have to take my word for this. (: But it is sublime indeed.

Actually, what's cool is that this is pretty awesome both ways -- it feels good to put the bra *on* at the start of my schedule, too. In the same way it feels good to put on a perfectly selected outfit that just screams badass from head to toe.

Awesome on, awesome off.

• I miss having pets. My apartment allows them and I love animals but I worry if I got sick who would care for them and if they got sick how I'd afford their care. I stopped working long ago due to my health and job hazards. I also haven't been to school since 2008 but because of health and commute quit.

I guess these days I look forward to sitting down to relax with a nice warm cup of tea (chai or decaf regular), and a movie or watching something funny on YouTube. If I still had a pet it would be sitting down with a nice warm cup of tea and playing with the pet. Though if its cold out sometimes I feel like crawling in a hot bath or using hot water bottles or an electric blanket for that cosy warm feeling.

• I look forward to getting into comfy clothes and turning the coffee machine on and being a couch potato.

Yesterday I got home from work and was unpacking my work bag and Bingo (my dog) was trying to get my attention because he usually gets smooches on his head and some cuddles, but I had a lot of stuff to unload from my work bag and on top of that nick nacks i brought..

hehe his so cute (*^_^*)
    http://i68.tinypic.com/2nquz2a.jpg

• Damn so lucky I love cats
    This is what I look forward to
    www.funnymemes.net/.../take-a-nap-instead.jpeg

• To sit down after making dinner and watch some good shit on youtube or whatever.

• Food and comfy clothes.

• A cold glass of water.
    And changing into something much more comfortable.
    Sometimes a nap.

• that would mean i left for school lol the farthest i have to go is from my room to the couch

• i look forward to going home laying in bed staring at the ceiling thinking of my future dream life

• Sleeeepppp

• A nice bubble bath 🛀

• Swimming laps + the dry sauna + the steam room.

• My bed and internet

• Listening to my iPod and laying on my bed. Oh, I can't forget about working out. I absolutely love that.

• I'd play with that wiggie

• study more lol

• Sports

• Winslow food, exercise, and sex. In that order.

• Going to bed lol

What Guys Said 7

• the few hours i get to spend with my 1 year old before she goes to bed

• A cold beer and gaming.

• Seeing my plants :)

• Sounds nice, I just come home , eat , shower and relax to what ever is on tv

• I come home and sleep, then hang out with my friends (if any available).
    my baby duck does the same when i get back home

• Honestly, my bed. It's never judgmental and always greets me with a warm embrace.

• Gym, then masturbait.