Hypothetical situation. Pakistan attack India, no holding back. What will happen?

Consider every possibility from international reaction to nukes.

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd say in a battle between the two without intervention from other countries or forces it would be India based on lots of things but most importantly their budget of 40billion versus pakistan's budget of 7billion.
    www.globalfirepower.com/...s-comparison-detail.asp

but if outside forces got involved you'd have to wonder about the various militant factions in pakistan especially terrorist cells and if they'd jump in and of course each countries allies

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 7

• The two countries exchange nukes but in the end Pakistan loses more simply due to the massive difference in size and population. A fractured India will be what survives after this while Pakistan is laid to waste.

0|2
    0|0
  • International condemnation and sanctions, followed by support from China and possibly Russia.

India retaliates and makes headway into Pakistan but then gets nuked by China and possibly Russian aerial attacks.

A bitter war ensues, utilising a variety of arsenal. The Middle Eastern countries and countries north of Pakistan get flooded with Pakistani refugees, while Indian refugees seek asylum in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Australia. Sri Lanka gets dragged into the conflict.

I can't see any further ahead. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Correction: Russia will not attack as India is buys most of Russian weaponry, dealing multi billons of dollars. China will not gain anything by nuking as India has a debatable number of nukes. Also Chinese intervention will trigger a US response.

• India will win.

0|1
    0|0
  • india prolly owns them

0|1
    0|0
  • Governments win
    Nations lose

0|0
    0|0
  • Innocent people would die. I think India would win though.

0|0
    0|0
  • People die

0|0
    0|0