What's the weirdest thing you did a as a kid?

i used to sleep on the stairs­čśä

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to watch The Weather Channel... and actually enjoyed it!

Why? Because to me, the weather report was a story that never had an ending! :)

Did u pick me as MHO, or did the autopicker choose me again? :-P

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was really little I used to sneak and drink my pink bubble gum medicine that was in the refrigerator and I also would sneak and drink peptibismol because I liked the taste lol. Also when I was a tween, my parents would go to bed And I would sneak out my widow and run across the roofs because I lived in city row homes growing up and it was soo cool to be out there talking to the other neighborhood kids lol!

What Guys Said 11

• I spaced out quite a bit. There are plenty of examples and videos of me in loud environments where I just did my thing while zoning anything around me out.

• My brother would eat cat food. I don't know why...

• I used to sleep at the top of the stairs with the warm air from the heating vent blowing on me.

• Slept with the skiing-glasses that i just got that day when i was a kid

• My favorite snack was regular, untoasted bread that I dipped in ranch dressing.

• When I was 4 I picked up my grandpas handgun and walked around the village sending everyone for their lives.

Till my mother came and beat me to death. Well Almost.

I was born in a Kurdish village.

• I used to tickle girls a lot. Whether they were in my class or older girls. Pretty funny actually lol

• I ate grass.

• I was pretty normal besides being an outlaw... i can't think of anything thats completely out there.

• When I was a kid I was the kid that loved eating paste because of the consistency and texture of it. Lol I don't even remember what it tasted like.

• I sometimes slept on my stairs, i didn't try to, it's just, i would wait for my parents to go to bed, so i could sneak downstairs and watch t. v. and stay up, so, i'd sleep on the stairs that lead to my room

What Girls Said 15

• As a kid, for some reason, I ate gravel. Off of the ground, when I was like five. I do not fucking know why, I had like food issues and for some reason liked how crunchy it was and would just mow down on gravel.

I don't know how I'm alive.

• I used to eat ketchup as a snack and did so by licking it off a plate lol
    I was really weird when I was little- prolly still am

• I'm weird in general. Not sure I can point out just one thing.

• I did this thing where I would lick my bedroom doorknob before I went to bed. It was a weird OCD-like ritual. Thank goodness that didn't go on for long.

• Catch fish after the guys had taken all the water out of the.. lake? I don't know what it's called.
    It was so fun but scary too since there were snakes and some fishes that can make you bleed.

• Suck my thumb with my Favorite blanket in Hand. However, I finally Gave this up when I was 6.
    Good luck and Great question, @Snarkymalarkey xx

• I use to sleep in the laundry room. where I couldn't hear my parents fighting.

• I used to steal my parents cigarettes and smoke them which wasn't good.

• i used to speak in binary and make numerical jokes. But back then I had an eidetic memory and I was hyperlexic. Since I've had an aneurism and certain things have changed with age so I'm more bored by that stuff now.

• Sometimes I spent the night in the barn with the horses

• I'm still considered a kid but when I was in 3rd grade I pretended to be half cat.

• I loved eating coffee creamer Lol my mom would get so upset.

Omg I still do that😄 The creamer in the little plastic cups you get at restaurants, I'll sit there and drink a few of them while I wait for my breakfast. They're so good tho lol

Lol I don't do it anymore but I would just run to the kitchen and chug the whole thing... then go back to my room before my mom noticed. by the way this was like in 1st or 2nd grade.

• I was messing around with my sister and we kissed each other

• collected toilet paper rolls to make a huge playhouse. Shit in a Easter basket. Shoot rocks off of plastic spoons. baried a dead turtle dug it up a year later

• I ate a cigar when I was like 3 or 4.