Would you want to teach the world this?

WARNING! The lyrics hold content that is for +18 people so viewer discretion is advised. SO EXTREMELY SENSITIVE MODS PUT THAT REPORT BUTTON DOWN I HAVE PLACED MY WARNING FOR THIS! :P My boyfriend found this song while looking for more songs to add to this game called osu!

• Yes
  • No
  • What the fuck kitteh?

Most Helpful Guy

• *becomes triggered "nazi-mod"*
    *about to hide it and then go do my daily praise-the-FAQ ritual*
    *sees warning*
    *sigh* alright *removes cursor over the report button*

In all seriousness, it seems a video that would appear when one is searching through that weird part of youtube. I'll pass on the teaching part though lol. I'm trying to imagine someone playing Osu to this as they shamelessly click away as this is playing in the background lmao

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• definitely lewd

i1.kym-cdn.com/.../b97.png

yeah I'd teach the world to jerk in perfect harmony. . . It's the only way to world peace

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

zone-tan for president? #MakePornGreatAgain

• If anyone was ever actually taking this serious, then that is they're problem as this was never even meant to be serious in the first place. Try watching it at Speed 2 or maximum speed.

• I gotta have this song. The funniest song I've ever heard. Thanks for sharing. Teach this to the world? Ummmmm... Probably not. Not me at least.

• Hahaha it's actually a nice song to listen too if you disregard the words!
    But let's not teach this... that would be a bridge too far :-(
    So I voted "no"...

• They turned and old coke commercial song into a crazy porn cartoon song. I don't know about this being perfect harmony, lol

• I friggin knew that was what you were talking about before I clicked the question. Friggin Zonetan... XD

Considering the common chatter, I think the perfect harmony part is the only thing missing. XD

• OMG KILL ME! 😑🔫

• i voted the last option :D

• This is so good.
    It's your boy first game?

• Wth... seriously lmao

What Girls Said 2

• No. This song is a crime against humanity. I shall now share this with all my friends.

• I actually stopped listening at exactly 29 seconds.
    Sooooooooooo annoying!!!