What countries are not safe for an American to visit?

What about Turkey?

I've heard Venezuela is not safe.

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend in Turkey said there's a big anti-American sentiment among society there. They're not to happy with us as a country in general. Think we're trying to take them over or something like that. I don't know what the politics are behind it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Any middle eastern country (possibly with the exception of Israel or Jordan,) North Korea (obviously,) Venezuela, Colombia, some parts of Brazil, Bolivia, Somalia, Nigeria, Egypt, The Congo, South Africa (if you're white,) and yes, Turkey. I'm sure there are some I missed, though so don't think this is all of it.

I heard Colombia is safe.

Not if you go to the wrong parts with the cartels and such.

What Girls Said 7

• Define not safe...

Like, going to get yelled at or going to get killed?

Which are for both?

• The US it self it's not safe.
    Why would it be more dangerous for an American than for someone else?
    Your question makes no sense for me..

• North Korea, Syria, Saudi Arabia, south africa

Actually Saudi Arabia aside from all the awful things about it is a safe country, many americans have jobs and a life their

@Markavia those Americans have issues

• if tump wins, NOWHERE

• What are you so afraid of mr?

Getting killed, kidnapped, or robbed

Okay I'll visit Iran. Sounds fun.

If this is what you want

• India

• Obviously the Middle East

What Guys Said 10

• Not Turkey for me although I almost went there on business in 2005. Fortunately, I was fired from that job and didn't have to go. *whew*
    Anyway, I saw "Midnight Express"...

• Syria is considered a failed state, and the American government has made the statement that all americans should leave the country. I think they even abandoned their embassy. Same goes for North korea.

• Venezuela isn't even safe for Venezuelan's. I don't know man as someone that's traveled alot' were not very well liked in most countries. Don't go to Turkey anytime soon. Any country that's SUPER hot and in the desert is usually a no-go.

• Texas, California, Florida, Colorado, Mississippi, the lost city of Detroit, Florida, Louisiana, Washington DC, Maryland, North Korea, Florida, New Jersey, South Carolina, Afghanistan, Florida, New York, Alabama, Ohio, Utah, battlefields of Chicago, Pakistan, Arizona, Missouri, UAE, Florida and Iran

• I'd stay away from middle eastern countries, it's kinda dangerous there these days.

• Just don't leave America. Stay here with your guns and be like, "That's right, if a foreigner comes on my land, he's dead meat." And you'll be fine.

Seriously though, these days I wouldn't leave America at all to go anywhere outside US territory.

• The US department of state keeps an updated list of dangerous places for americas

Google us travel warnings

• Texas..

• Turd world countries in general

• The Middle East but not all of it, I think Turkey is ok