Girls, What is it about bad boys that turns you on?

Let me know I'm curious to find out

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not the criminal behavior that I find attractive. Obviously a murder and a thief is a horrible monster but it's their street wisdom, the confidence, the sex appeal. They just look like they would be very passionate at sex too. If they somehow did manage to fall for you (impossible with a psychopath or narcissistic, probably only possible with sociopaths) you will feel protected by them. This in turn makes you feel special and loved. Although, it can be scary because some can become possessive to a scary degree. Being with a bad boy is like playing Russian roulette, it's exciting but you can wind up dead.

What Girls Said 20

• They don't.
    Some of them act mysterious sometimes, and that may make some girls wanna uncover the mystery or something like that.
    But trust me, once they get through that , the bad boy becomes boring.

• Their confidence, attitude, and bad boy suggests that they may be "bad" elsewhere which is hot.

• Nothing. At all. It's a turn off. If anything I like good boys that have a positive attitude & act mature.

• The mysterious, quiet types can be intriguing. Sometimes they can appear aloof, other times deep in thought. But actual bad guys that are rude or get in trouble have never been my thing.

• Dark features, unpredictability, tendency to be great in bed, tendency to be hiding a soft spot, and tendency to be dominant in the bedroom.

• I love how intimidated other guys are of them. Gets me offfffff

• i seriously have no idea, i think its very attractive that they know what the want and are sure of exacly what they are doings, its very hot when someone is confident of who they are, the attitude itself is very charming and different, i like different and daring, maybe it's also because its sorta like a challenge i guess, seriously im talking rubbish all i know is that the bad boy attitude is just amazingly attractive.

• I turn on when I wake up..
    I don't get this?👧

Don't play dumb sweetheart you know what I mean. I'm talking about what turns you on sexually or what attracts you to them

Hulkssmash?

• Literally nothing.

• Their idgaf attitude. I care what people think but I wish I didn't

• I'm more into confident nerds so I dont know

• Confidence and... I wish I knew

• nope, i don't attracted to bad guy

• Guys that have confidence are big turns on

• Nothing whatsoever

• Confidence
    Their looks
    That they do not take shit

• In my high school days "bad boys" we're attractive to me because they had done or could do all the things my parents wouldn't allow me to do. In the end I still did what I wanted and the bad boy left 😂😂

• They are not afraid to stand up or fight any guy that's picking on me.. They make sure no one messes with you

• It's like a nurturing thing; girls like the idea of being the one special person who can get through to him and 'rescue' him. Because 'bad', in the fantasy, = troubled.

• Tbh I think it's the way they present them selves.
    They just don't care what anyone thinks and that attracts a lot of girls