What's a quirky thing you notice about someone from the opposite sex?

What's something cute/odd/unique/weird you've seen someone of the opposite sex do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yeah, so this pizza dude... ahem

Brother in law, the siblings and I had gone to buy a pizza after bowling.
    We were all sitting in the car, the little one and the bro in law decided to go and order pizza.

After paying, bro in law came back in the car.

but the little one stayed in the store.

After about 5 mins, when the pizza was ready, the guy called and little bro went to get it.
    It was a medium sized box.

I was in the back seat but I could still see them since we are park right in front of the store.

Well the pizza dude kind of gets this concerned face while he opens this drink bottle as my brother gets the pizza box and turns back towards the car.

He kind of looks towards the exit door to see if there is anyone with my little bro and once he sees us.. he does this expression on his face and drinks the drink.

And that drinking the drink thing was : O
    I don't have a word but he looked handsome.. cute?
    you know what I mean?

So umm I guess drinking from a cold bottle/?

Lol drinking from a cold bottle? Never even thought about it 😂😂😂

hahah

Most Helpful Guy

• The way some girls go shopping is a mystery to me. It's like they suddenly developed ADHD.

It's like, "Ooh, what's that? What's this? OMG, that's so cute!"

Then they've got all these clothes they want to try on, for example, and I ask, "So are you planning on getting these?" Then she's like, "No, I just want to try these on and see how they look." Ugh!

I've noticed that, guess they like to check out all their options.

What Girls Said 5

• I have seen some guys doing this: after checking you out they sometimes fix their hair and shirt and then look back at you. I always find it kind of cute and funny how they try to do it while noone notices haha :)

Maybe bc he's trying to impress you ;)

• My boyfriend is adorable and has OCD. I've seen him stack ketchup packets into pyramids at restaurants! Along with many other cute things!

• I saw a guy dancing in the middle of a dual carriageway on Oxford Street, London. I think he was Italian or Spanish and he was doing this whole QuicemirĂ². It was hilarious

• This innocent looking classmate of mines, he doesn't have a lot of confidence (dresses horribly) but he's got an adorable look in his eyes. Like the fresh eyes of a newborn 😂

• Like um how much money they have in their like safes

Lol if you keep thinking like that guys are going to leave your real fast

I was jk

What Guys Said 1

• Girls and their feet. Look at a girl in line. Their feet are either perpendicular, crossed at the ankles, standing on the side of their foot. Never just parallel with the other.