I can't get rid of these small pimples on my face?

I've had these for so long, I've tried creams, face washes, exfoliators, masks and nothing has worked. Does anyone else have this and has gotten rid of it? Or has tips?I can't get rid of these small pimples on my face?

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget modern medicne, simply following a healthy life style can cure most medical issues people have

Sleep right, as early as 8 or 9 pm, don't use elctronics or lights after sunset and turn off your WiFi when you are not using it

Eat right, eat whole home made non GMO foods, don't eat anything that comes in a can or cartoon or a bottle, I even make my own tomato sause and pizza dough (no I am not a woman)

Check out wheatgrass, it's one of the healthiest foods most people don't know about, I grow it myself

Avoide the sun between 10am-4pm in the summer

Go for walks/ runs i. e excercise

Modern medicine as I see it should be kept for the tough illnesses

Most Helpful Girl

• I have those blackheads on my nose too. I look like a strawberry. XD
    I think they're normal. I was looking at my mom's complexion yesterday, and her pores are big too. I could see a bunch of dots on her cheek. Thankfully mine don't reach that far, but they're getting there... Been building up since 4th grade. If I pick them out, they leave a scar, so there's nothing I can do about it.

For a face wash I use Clearasil ultra. I can't tell you if it works or not because I'm too lazy to use it (I only use it when I shower). It does prevent breakouts though, and it says on the label that it can help reduce blackheads.

What Guys Said 4

• Their not pimples, that's why you can't get rid of them I can't remember what they're called at the moment, but it's not a disease, it's just a variation of normal.

• 1st tip. Don't scrub them really hard. If you really want to get rid of them and are willing to spend a little money I suggest the proactive 3 step. Really helps a lot. It's different for everyone but your acne is very mild so it should make them go away

• Blackheads. Go to dermatologist. Get pharmacy grade cream. Boom gone. Lol

• Asked a medical professional, or just bought creams?

What Girls Said 15

• Change your diet. Your eating way too much sugar and having junk food in your system. Your body is way too toxic, and you have to detox. You also need to drink plenty of water, which I bet your drinking too much Soda and other sugary stuff. If you don't change that about your body and eat more vegetables and fruits, pasta, natural oils such as olive oil, you'll end up with that problem. I used to have a lot of that on my forehead and all those places you have them. Now I don't have that anymore.

• They are not pimples. I have them and I have really good skin (extremely rare for me to get a pimple). They stick out more if you do that with your mouth like you are doing. But it is normal.

• You need to go to the store and simply Purchase Some very good "Acne and Pimple" Cleanser and Astringent here, dear. Might I suggest Neutrogena products for This, which work the Best from the Rest.
    Good luck. xx

• You need to make an appointment with a dermatologists if they bother you that much. The ones on your chin looks like milia and you have to break the skin to remove those.

• I had these too. Using a normal exfoliator doesn't work. Look into AHA and BHA exfoliators. I think for you the best would be a BHA exfoliator, it gets rid of any bumps and unevenness on the skin.

• Try that clarisol face brush, and lotion

• Those are just clogged pores. Everyone has them. You can't get rid of them, just clean them and make sure there's no gunk in them. You can use strips, exfoliators and toners.

• Oh those are normal, I have them too. One of my friends told me we're supposed to have them but she didn't tell me why.

You can temporarily get rid of them with waxing or pressing them out with that metal tool for removing black and white heads... but it's pretty painful!

• OH MY GOD I GET THEM SO MUCH, listen to me, get some toothpaste and mix it with salt on a bowl, out it on your face and massage it for a few minutes, wash with warm water and they will be gone i promise, you are probably getting them if you use a razor on that part of your face to get facial hair out

Thank you!! I will go try that right now and hopefully it works

• Try isotretinoin!!!

• I had those. I went to the dermatologist. They put me on these pills and it all went away. Even the black heads and the tiny pimples. I have no acne and I have a good complexion.

• Those don't go away, you just need to make sure they don't get worse but I don't think they will ever completely go away. Just cover it with makeup if it bothers you that much

• Everyone has got those, you can get a charcoal face mask.

• Try Neutrogena syliac blemish remover foundation

• Just leave them alone. Literally no one will notice them unless they're standing like a centimeter away from your face.

I notice them, they scar and they hurt.

Just learn to leave them alone. I'm pretty sure everyone has them.