What do you do when your feeling unstable?

When your feeling unstable and annoyed by life what do you do, i get depressed at times and I just wonder why I get so much anxiety and I feel this way so much. I mean it maybe just a survivaltype thing the anxiety is coming from me worrying about my own survival.

Most Helpful Girl

• Shawn, it sounds to me like you need to go to a Psychiatrist to ensure you don't have some sort of psychiatric disorder. We've all either had one in the past, have one now, or will have one in the future. No doubt about it. No shame in depression and anxious feelings. Go see someone and start talking to them about possible solutions.

I've been feeling this my whole entire life tho, eventually the feelings went away, but now they are back, don't really no how to deal with it I just try to ignore it.

Yep my whole life lol

thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• I make plans man. And i try to execute them. I always hope for a better future. Having willpower to succeed is also great.

What Girls Said 5

• try to make some time for yourself and try to discover new things bro

• i feel the same way :(
    it would be great to talk to someone i feel like, so if u ever need someone to talk to, im here!

• I listen to a lot of music.

• I do something to put my mind at ease. Listening to music is one. I write about how I feel in my notepad on my phone. Whatever thoughts that come to mind I write about it: anger, frustration, disgust, sadness, hopelessness etc then I tell myself to think of something positive out of every situation. So if I'm going through a bitter breakup and I'm feeling lonely or sad or used or whatever I write out my feelings but then I'll say, "Think of SOMETHING positive.. okay, well at least he cannot hurt me again. At least I don't have to feel like I'm walking on eggshells around him. At least I don't have to worry about constantly arguing with him. I'll be fine. It might take some time but I'll be fine." it's super important to leave it on a positive note and emphasize to yourself that you're going to be fine. I hope this helps😊 Keep your spirits up! Better days are ahead 4 u😊

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 2

• Stand in a doorway or run outside? :v
    Lol but seriously, I focus on all the good stuff I've achieved and what I want to achieve in the future... that puts me right back on track.

• Music or lift :p