I have been seeing ghosts after some one did black magic, what d I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just Hope you do Not Need An... Exorcist Now Somehow. I believe in Ghosts, for there are Good and Bad.
    However, in your own Case, see if you can Hurry and find Someone who Can Cast Away... For a Small Penny for your own Thoughts on how to Rid of Them.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first off you should say what it is you've actually been seeing. Describe it exactly as you saw, not what you think you saw.

Secondly, what exactly did the person do that classes as "black magic"

he asked my name, took a money note and he had my own hand writing... i thoght he ca not do anything, but NO, now i see starge things in air, i hear somene calling my name and more over i see ghosts talking and surronding to me they just look like a shabby old beggars, and people evenb don't know that they are dead person.

No, he asked my name i told when he asked my address i gave him wrong address but at las he asked me that he is short of money can i gave him a $ 10 and i gave...

So you give him your name, a false address (which he didn't call you out on and actually has no relevance) and then he said he didn't have money so you gave him some. No black magic was performed, he just had similar handwriting to you

What Girls Said 2

• 0|0
  • What exactly have you been seeing and what do you mean by black magic? What did they do?

i don't know what they did, but in nights i hear starnge voices and in full day i see shabby old beggars ( ghosts) are chasing to me

If you are relgious you should ask someone who is also religious (priest, shaman, rabbi, etc) Have you had anything like this happen before?

Also how do you know black magic was performed? Was it a ouija board, spell, ritual?

What Guys Said 3

• Search on the net on how to undo the mess of course

• black magic is real so i believe you.

he asked my name, took a money note and he had my own hand writing... i thoght he ca not do anything, but NO, now i see starge things in air, i hear somene calling my name and more over i see ghosts talking and surronding to me they just look like a shabby old beggars, and people evenb don't know that they are dead perso

doesn't sound like a black magic to me

• Cop on to yourself, there are no ghosts, there is no magic.