Which race are you most attracted to?

If it's multiple races, list below in the comments the ones you like.

• Multiple (comment below)
    32% (12)10% (3)23% (15)Vote
  • White
    38% (14)55% (16)45% (30)Vote
  • Black
    5% (2)7% (2)6% (4)Vote
  • Hispanic
    8% (3)14% (4)11% (7)Vote
  • Middle Eastern
    5% (2)0% (0)3% (2)Vote
  • Asian
    3% (1)10% (3)6% (4)Vote
  • Other
    9% (3)4% (1)6% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
3mo Oh by the way, Jews are included in White even though they're not actually white.
3mo MROE

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm attracted to individuals.. because I'm not gonna date a whole race.. and all races have hot and beautiful people as well as not so good looking too..

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i will tell you a seret i learned dealing with girls, guys like red/blonde hair the most with fair skin, girls like tannish skin with dark brown/black hair , by tan i mean greek tan, italian tan or even the olive middle eastern tan... of course the dude gotta be good looking to pull it , but thats what they like the most , when they say white they are attracted to caucasian features but not the light colors.

0|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

Are all women attracted to that or just white women?

What Girls Said 8

• When they are mixed <3
    And when I mean mixed, I mean mixed from any race.
    Mixed people are really beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Middle Easter and Hispanic aren't a "race" for the thousandth time. Hispanic and Middle Eastern is an ETHNICITY. Hispanic could be any race mixed with Spaniard (Caucasian from Spain).
    The only races that official documents include as an option are African/black, Asian, Caucasian/white, Native American/Alaska Native, Pacific Islander. Some people like to say Semitic people are their own race, which I don't disagree with.

Everything else is an ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I'm aware of that, I just set it up like this to have an option available for every region.

Also, technically, there are only three races of humans:
      -Caucasoids (Europeans, Middle Easterners, North Africans, some South Asians)
      -Mongoloids (East Asians)
      -Negroids (Africans)

• Multiple, an individual guy that is decent and respectful. Physically, if he has nice eyes and a nice smile. I've seen attractive men from all over.

0|0
    0|0
  • White.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to every race but I find myself most attracted to people mixed with white & black.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of my ex were white, but my current girlfriend is black

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually my own, but there are few men of other races that I find attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mostly attracted to white guys.
    But I also find guys from other races attractive, expect for Asians.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Asians are hideous and got small penises. Your better off sticing to white men :)

What Guys Said 9

• Humans females with sexy curvy bodies mostly hour glass type with nice boobs average to big size, sexy cute faces, nice hair, skinny girls but not like anneroxic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Polls like this appear very often here and each time whites are voted the most attractive. (You can check for yourself).

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Which of course proves "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is bullshit. Whites are objectively the most attractive race.

• 3mo

Yeah, I'm not blind.

• 3mo

Obvious troll is obvious.

• only whites

0|1
    0|0
  • anyone hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Middle eastern is Asian.

0|0