Do women not flush in public bathrooms like men?

Here are some of my reasons to why men maybe don't flush in public WCs. I wonder if its true for womens WCs.

1. maybe its territorial, but I'm sure men know just cause you shit somewhere doesn't mean you own it.

2. maybe its funny to men, having someone look at your leftovers might be funny to some men.

3. maybe they think all toilets are automatic?

4. seriously, do you really need to use 50 squares to wipe your butthole to clog the toilet.

3mo p. s. its the worst in college/uni washrooms and shopping malls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait guys don't flush in public bathrooms? That's mad nasty lol..

I think most women usually flush.. I personally am not a fan of seeing my own waste, and I think the rest of my female counterparts with agree.

HAHA JK GIRLS DONT PEE OR POO OR FART, WHAT? OUR BATHROOMS ARE ALL FLOWERS AND UNICORNS.

**will agree.

seriously they don't, even at my church community gym. I was knocking on the washroom door right after this guy. So he knew I was coming in, found a huge dookie waiting for me. It was not a joke.

Most Helpful Guy

• Argh I hate it when the people don't flush before you. It goes for double that if they're also the kind of guy to leave piss on the toilet seat and a stinker in the hole.

And I'd have to disagree on the update. My uni has actually great bathrooms because they get cleaned so often. Like it's one of the few places I dealt with that I haven't encountered any leftover messes with. Shopping malls can be iffy, but like the uni, they seem to be often cleaned so they stay relatively fresh.

The worst I'd say are highschools / elementary schools. I say elementary schools because the people are super immature and will do gross things because they think they're funny. (Like I remember one dude who would pee on toilet paper and throw it at the ceiling, making it stick.) High schools are also bad because you get a lot of dump leavers and piss-on-the-wall kinda people... And there is always that one guy who decides to use a whole roll of paper and clog up the toilet.

In fact, any place with immature people is doomed to have crappy bathrooms. Take Cici's pizza for instance. I like eating there because it is cheap and is a buffet, but the bathrooms there are almost always awful. Doors broken, mirror cracked, graffiti, mess everywhere, you name it.
    Gas stations, on the other hand, are very 50/50. I've been in some seedy restrooms but also quality ones. Bucky's often has good ones. The smaller, but not sketchy places, are generally clean from no one using em, yet it's just a risk regardless.

What Girls Said 7

• That's gross. I always flush, but I flush with my foot so I don't have to touch the button.

• Always flush, and usually find the toilet flushed also... Interesting theory, though

• Because they don't care because they don't have to be the ones cleaning it up later. Also some people are germophobes and refuse to touch the flush handle

• yes womens bathrooms are gross a lot of the times too. i will never understand why people can't just clean up after themselves

• Sometimes I don't haha

• Womens bathrooms are nasty too. But, i always make sure i flush. Im very neat and i hate people that aren't. I hardly go to public bathrooms anymore though because it makes me wanna puke

• Men really don't flush? That's gross, I always flush, actually I'd be embarrassed if I didn't, like when sometimes you flush and it doesn't work

What Guys Said 11

• Texas has the dirtiest public restrooms I have ever seen. Amazing how some of these convenient stores advertise the cleanest restrooms in Texas and nothing could be farther from the truth!

• I was interested in asking this too. Cool. I imagine that a woman's bathroom is cleaner than men's because women seem to care more about their own cleanliness and surroundings. They don't want to witness a disgusting bathroom thus don't want to make it disgusting for others. Men are different. From my experience the most disgusting bathrooms are in high schools. Then come popular public places such as large terminals and shopping malls. I will never forget when I flooded the boys bathroom in my middle school by grabbing a huge amount of paper towels, shoving them into the urinal, and flushing it several times. Water wouldn't stop flowing thus flooding the bathroom. The carpet outside the bathroom was all wet the next day.

• Haha, sometimes I dont :D Thats because I dont want to make my hands dirty with pushing the flush button in public toilets.

• In my high school, the done thing seemed to be to break the seats on every toilet except one. The one that was left intact, someone who'd held it in for a week would take the biggest shit you've ever seen, shoved the entire roll of toilet paper in, and flushed it (naturally, it didn't go anywhere). And then pissed all over the seat.

So when you stagger into the bathroom with diarrhea, you have a fun time deciding which toilet to use.

I know it's gross but I couldn't stop laughing at this.
      😂😋😂😋

• i don't do #2 in public restrooms and i don't flush #1 cause i'm not touching a public toilet

• In some countries they use a separate bin for the wipes , like for pads & tampons

• I just want the xp

• Man i always flush.

• Is this worth asking

• I don't flush cuz I shit on the floor next to the toilet.

• Some guys don't even wash their hands after taking a shit. I wonder if they use soap at any point in their life.

Wtf?
      *Note to self- No more hand shaking.

@Lelawow

It's so gross. The thing posted before I even wrote my message >:(